Newbie....BIGRUSTYPIG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie....BIGRUSTYPIG

Hi all. Newbie here. This is just my second day on the forum although I signed up months ago. Looking forward to being an active WIS here.

Welcome to the forum bigrustypig! You will find that most (if not all) of the members in here are very nice and accomodating and funny (most of the time).

I believe I have engaged in communication with you from the other forum (PWC) and in that forum your watch collection is regarded as one of the best collection and you are also one of the most respected member in there. I hope you could post some photos from your collection.

Comment

Greetings, BIGRUSTYPIG Welcome to what must be one of the smallest watch forums on the planet. However what is lacked in size is more than made up for in friendly content. Hope your stay is an enjoyable one. One question, how do you get a username like bigrustypig? My username for example is my old army nickname ( To this day I'm not sure whether my guys thought I was indestructable or if they thought I walked funny )
      Preparation and planning prevent piss poor performance

Comment

Good day Bigrustypig

Welcome to the forum.

Hope you enjoy your time here (I certainly do).

Look forward to seeing your collection

Comment

Welcome to the forum bigrustypig! You will find that most (if not all) of the members in here are very nice and accomodating and funny (most of the time).

I believe I have engaged in communication with you from the other forum (PWC) and in that forum your watch collection is regarded as one of the best collection and you are also one of the most respected member in there. I hope you could post some photos from your collection.

Hi Leo,
          Your warm welcome and kind words are very much appreciated. Yes, I will post my collection over here regularly for sure....daily. Cheers!

Comment

Greetings, BIGRUSTYPIG Welcome to what must be one of the smallest watch forums on the planet. However what is lacked in size is more than made up for in friendly content. Hope your stay is an enjoyable one. One question, how do you get a username like bigrustypig? My username for example is my old army nickname ( To this day I'm not sure whether my guys thought I was indestructable or if they thought I walked funny )

Thanks for the warm welcome, CaptainScarlet1. I am a Paneristi and because of the Pam heritage with torpedoes (pigs), I got my handle from that. Rusty because I'm well......old and rusty........and BIG because I have 2 sons that I'm sure will become full-fledged WIS soon and they might pick up on my nickname. Thus BigRustyPig :D :D :D

I know I will enjoy TK because as a preference, a smaller forum is cozier and warmer

Comment

Good day Bigrustypig

Welcome to the forum.

Hope you enjoy your time here (I certainly do).

Look forward to seeing your collection

Thank you, kind Sir. I certainly look forward to an active time here. I will do my best to post my pieces as regularly as I can.

Comment

Welcome BRP !

An impressive entrance with some beautiful pieces - look forward to the PAM lineup to come!
                None of us are as smart as all of us.

Comment

Mabuhay
                  Welcome to the form and enjoy :D
                  Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

kia ora and welcome to the forum

I'm looking forward to seeing your collection and reading your posts
                    The Way of a Warrior is based on humanity, love, and sincerity; the heart of martial valor is true bravery, wisdom, love, and friendship. Emphasis on the physical aspects of warriorship is futile, for the power of the body is always limited - Osensei

Comment

Thanks YeahNah and Kokyuryoku.
                      Salamat, Pedro
                      :D :D :D :D

Comment

Big welcome BRP, look forward to your pics :D nice lot of watch collectors and drinkers on here, and we all have fun :D well i think all of us
                        'Man Invented time, Cyma Perfected it.'

Comment

welcome, welcome, welcome Bigrustypig it's ALL good in here :D :D

look forward to many awesome posts

Peace
                          Phil
                          "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It can not be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell" - Buddha

Comment

I'm excited about this one, I can't deny it. The first post was a gem, I'm looking forward to many more.

Mmmm.......whisky.......

Andy
                            Actively seeking Tuna of all shapes and sizes...to hunt your pride of lions...

Comment

Thanks for the very warm and rousing welcome Cyma, Phil and Andrew. I know I will enjoy it here.

Comment

Working...
                              X