X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iLike...

Michael Hill Watches.

Yes I knw you are probably shaking your head but I like them

I see there are many dive watch fans here? Personally they don't do it for me however each to their own. Are there any MH fans out there?
    Also I buy them so any you see for sale as they come up quite regularly (unwanted b'day gifts etc ) lemme know

As you say, each to their own. If you like them then they are a good watch for you to have. Will keep an eye out for you.
    'I hope, when i die, my wife doesn't sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.'

Comment

Michael Hill Watches.

Yes I knw you are probably shaking your head but I like them

I see there are many dive watch fans here? Personally they don't do it for me however each to their own. Are there any MH fans out there?
      Also I buy them so any you see for sale as they come up quite regularly (unwanted b'day gifts etc ) lemme know

Did you get paid for this topic?

Comment

Hey there Knarly, welcome to the forum. Like Pauloz says, if you like them then they are a good watch to have. :D MH watches come up on TM from time to time for a lot less than new. What I have found is that since joining the forum my taste in watches have expanded a lot and yours probably will too. I hope you enjoy your time here, we are fortunate to have some world class authorities on all kinds of time pieces
        \"Everyone needs a hobby\" James Bond, Skyfall

Comment

Sweet as good to see him not getting heckled (on the forum anyway!)
          Yeah I see a few on there. One minter at $50! Good god it's nice & big too but seller won't sell to me grrrr ill see if he offers it out.
          Got my last 2 off trademe or sella. Never paying the stupid prices MH values his watches a haha :D

Comment

'roygbiv' was trying to sell his MH a few months ago. Last I heard he hadn't sold it. If you troll through the Marketplace sub forum you should find it listed and maybe you could send him a PM to see if he's still got it.

Comment

'roygbiv' was trying to sell his MH a few months ago. Last I heard he hadn't sold it. If you troll through the Marketplace sub forum you should find it listed and maybe you could send him a PM to see if he's still got it.

Schweeet. By the way what's the most popular brand here that most talk about. Seems to be almost everything on these forums

Comment

Hi ya Knarly and welcome to the forum :thumbup: most talked about well would have to be Seiko then CYMA :D :D :D I wish And if you like M/H watches then you go for em, we all have our own choice, Lets see some pics of these M/H on waywof friday, Cheers and enjoy this forum,you will learn something new every day, Cyma Pete.
                'Man Invented time, Cyma Perfected it.'

Comment

Hi ya Knarly and welcome to the forum :thumbup: most talked about well would have to be Seiko then CYMA :D :D :D I wish And if you like M/H watches then you go for em, we all have our own choice, Lets see some pics of these M/H on waywof friday, Cheers and enjoy this forum,you will learn something new every day, Cyma Pete.

CYMA ay...interesting. Tell me more! I see a lot of seiko talk happening on here, lots of random divers too, huge bloody things of all colors.
                  I like Tag Links and Longines in the high end. Panerai in the super realm and MH and general random ones on the down low.

Hey have any of you gone to like Cash Converters and some of those shit pawn shops and seen some of the watches they have there? Sometimes you find a cool looking gem. Ive found a few. Also they are good I found for buying watch pressys for other keenos.

Comment

Working...
                  X