New member says hello...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member says hello...

Hello everybody, my name is Mario and I found this place while doing some research about vintage Seiko divers. I'm from Germany and my collection consists mostly of Seiko Divers. Would be nice to join you here...

Kind regards,
    Mario

Welcome Mario. :D
    I\'m not saying kill all the stupid people. I\'m just saying remove all the warning labels and the problem will sort itself out.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Mario.
      'I hope, when i die, my wife doesn't sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.'

Comment

Welcome Mario, you got a few rolex as well? and you Napier based, ? welcome again,,, :D
        'Man Invented time, Cyma Perfected it.'

Comment

Welcome to the Forums Mario
          Harlan
          Timekeeper Watch Club
          Auckland, New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

Welcome Mario,

I'm sure you are going to enjou the time you spend here :thumbup:

Comment

Hello Mario
              Welcome. Lots of seiko addicts here. I just bought a watch from Germany. How reliable is the postal system?
              Kind regards Richard.
              All the best Richie

Comment

G day Mario :thumbup: Welcome. Spent a couple of years in Germany in the 80s. Loved it Especially the Bratwurst
                Preparation and planning prevent piss poor performance

Comment

Many thanks for the very warm welcome :thumbup:

Welcome Mario, you got a few rolex as well? and you Napier based, ? welcome again,,, :D

No Rolex I'm afraid. Here's a quick and dirty picture to give you an idea about my passion ops: :D

Hello Mario
                  Welcome. Lots of seiko addicts here. I just bought a watch from Germany. How reliable is the postal system?
                  Kind regards Richard.
                  :

Thanks Richard, The german postal system is very reliable, no worries...

G day Mario :thumbup: Welcome. Spent a couple of years in Germany in the 80s. Loved it Especially the Bratwurst

It's christmas time here which also means "Bratwurst"-Time :mrgreen:

Comment

Hi

I enjoy dive watches also. I had a Seiko orange monster but gave it away to my nephew when he went for medical studies in Australia.

Comment

Guten tag Mario. I see you have a problem! Haha! There are a few existing members who are wrestling with the Tuna bug. And I see you've got a WJean mesh as well. They're a great bracelet alternative for sure. Welcome.

Comment

Willkommen, Mario.. Wo wohnen sie??

I lived in Russelsheim for three years as a teenager early 70s..

Cheers
                        Tony Lewis
                        New Zealand

Comment

Welcome Mario, that's a very nice line-up. I know at least one is the '78 Golden Tuna from WAYWOF but what's the date range for the whole lot? I'm hoping not to get the "vintage Seiko" bug but I fear it is very contagious!
                          Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.

Comment

welcome bro! very nice collection right there!
                            Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.

Comment

I'm new here too! love this forum!

Comment

Working...
                              X