designasaur hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• designasaur hello

Hello people, as the name suggest I'm a designasaur... always loved watches, and have recently started pebbling with making my own straps with mixed success
    Hope to chat to yo soon
    Rich

Welcome Rich, good to have you along for the ride.
    Pebbling Not sure what that is. The only term I've heard of that comes close is "Pebble dashing" which usually occurs after a visit to a curry house
    Preparation and planning prevent piss poor performance

Comment

welcome mate

ill guess you wrote your intro from your ipad? I love some of the spell corrections mine makes

need to post a few pics of your strap making endeavours.

Cptn, currier here aint what they are at home are they? mild, medium or hot? Vindaloo's aint mild mofo :x
      “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
      Always aim to be that man.

Comment

...Cptn, currier here aint what they are at home are they? mild, medium or hot? Vindaloo's aint mild mofo :x

Just demand "Indian hot".The Cooks pride kicks in then...

Comment

...Cptn, currier here aint what they are at home are they? mild, medium or hot? Vindaloo's aint mild mofo :x

Just demand "Indian hot".The Cooks pride kicks in then...

If only that worked ... I've tried English hot / Indian hot ... if anyone can recommend a good 'hot' vindy or tindy in Wellington I'll give it a go :D

Comment

Ask for it really hot but you have to convince them you mean it and they will do it. Most don't believe you will eat it extremely hot.
            'I hope, when i die, my wife doesn't sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.'

Comment

Welcome mate
              Looking forward to you contributions
              and especially pictures of your watches :thumbup: :thumbup:
              Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

Working...
              X