Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all - a brief introduction

Hi everyone.
    I'm a manufacturing jeweller who has recently developed a strong interest in vintage and mechanical watches. I've been lurking around here for a few days but have finally decided to make an account to share my current project - handmaking my own watch case -http://www.timekeeper.co.nz/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3385.

I'm fairly new to watches and am learning fast, this all fascinates me. If you have any questions I'd love to help out, although I suspect it will be more me asking everyone else.

Welcome to the forum :thumbup:
    Preparation and planning prevent piss poor performance

Comment

Welcome to the forum. You are now officially on the slippery slope of obsession...

Comment

Welcome.. If you are in Christchurch, some of us are meeting for brunch at Drexel's in Riccarton tomorrow at 10:15..

Cheers
        Tony Lewis
        New Zealand

Comment

Auckland mate, I appreciate the offer all the same.
          I'm planning on moving south to Queenstown in a few months, does anyone know any good watchmakers in the area?

Comment

Auckland mate, I appreciate the offer all the same.
            I'm planning on moving south to Queenstown in a few months, does anyone know any good watchmakers in the area?

Keep an eye out for a guy driving a gold plated Ferrari when you get down there, that will be RichardSI's watchmaker

Comment

Good to have you aboard RJ !
              None of us are as smart as all of us.

Comment

Working...
              X