New member introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member introduction

Hi everyone on TKNZ.My name is Milo and I like watches.I have been following this site for a while,even tried to join it 1 year ago one late night after few red wines,got confused with Seiko questions and gave up with application.This time I was more persistent/sober so I m very pleased to become a member.I would also like to apologise to any members that maybe got offended by some of my smart comments on TM at any time.Cheers from Milo

Hi Milo, I also get confused with Seiko questions welcome to the forum :D

Comment

I like watches too Milo - Welcome! And coincidentally, at least one of our celebrated members is known to prefer Milo to red wine and probably suffers a lot less morning after buyer's remorse than most as a result.
      None of us are as smart as all of us.

Comment

Welcome Milo.
        I had the pleasure of dealing with Milo, great trader.
        We even invited me to his humble abode for a glass of wine.
        Top bloke.

Aaron

Comment

I like watches too Milo - Welcome! And coincidentally, at least one of our celebrated members is known to prefer Milo to red wine and probably suffers a lot less morning after buyer's remorse than most as a result.

Just because I posted in the what you are drinking thread that I was having a milo!! I like a good red wine too..

Anyway, Milo.. welcome to this humble watch forum.. some of us here are more humble than others.. and there is some truth in what was said about having less buyers remorse.. should always have a clear head when bidding on watches I reckon..
          Tony Lewis
          New Zealand

Comment

welcome milo , some good dudes an dudettes here 8-)
            'why tip toe thru life ,only to arrive safely at death'

Comment

Welcome aboard Milo :thumbup: I've watched a number of your auctions with interest in the past, and look forward to your contributions
              Preparation and planning prevent piss poor performance

Comment

Working...
              X