Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

I'm Eva. Newb, obviously, living on Waiheke.
    I wouldn't be surprised if my dad's a member here (hi Dad, if you read this).

I have a few little watches, starting with the Avia my mum got me when I was 12 (still in beaut condition). Now I also have a Borel, a Hafis a Cimier (with closed lugs that needs a new strap, so if anyone knows where to get a nice 10mm open ended strap, let me know?) and a beat-up old Timex... as well as a pile of little ones I picked up super cheap that I should get looked at.

Soooo that's me! Hi!

Hi Eva and a very warm welcome to our little circus group of clowns , imbeciles and morons . sometimes just sometimes you can learn stuff here so plenty of posts, pictures and comments please
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

Hi Eva.

Welcome from another newb

Comment

Hi and welcome.

Comment

Welcome Eva!
          None of us are as smart as all of us.

Comment

Aaaargh, a girl ruuuuuun

welcome Eva, pictures of the collection are always welcome :thumbup:

cptnscarlet here makes straps to order if you like the idea of a one off and a few boys i think sell on TM so read around and you will find them.
            “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
            Always aim to be that man.

Comment

Girls... we have germs.

Photo!

The Borel on the left is something I both love and hate. I can't quite find the perfect strap for it, and at some point, someone has painted on the face. The whole thing should be blue, but you can see the irregularities and brush marks where someone decided to jazz it up a bit. But it's still a good, and good looking watch.

Comment

Girls... we have germs.

Attached files

“Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
                Always aim to be that man.

Comment

Working...
                X