New member - Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member - Introduction

Hi everyone! My best friend has just introduced this forum to me and I am very excited to be a member.
    My interest in watches started when I was about 5 years old. I love watches so much that when I was 5 years old, I wore my mum's (women) Seiko manual wind watch to school. As I got older, I bought alot of digital Japanese watches. When I was 17, I bought my first Swiss made watch. The Tag Heuer Classic in quartz.
    Then I changed to the iconic Omega Speedmaster manual wind "moon watch". With my love of James Bond movies, I got myself Omega Seamaster 300m automatic. On my 30th birthday, I treated myself to the iconic Rolex Submariner in stainless steel. I later purchased another Omega "moon watch", a Rolex Deepsea Sea-Dweller, Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m co-Axial (generation 3) and Rolex GMT Master 2.

I wish to collect iconic watches and at the moment, and I am concentrating on Rolex watches. With this forum, I am sure I can learn about watches from you all.

Thank you.
    Time is money.

Welcome, nice to have you on board and I am sure you will find plenty of collecting inspiration here. :thumbup:
    “I want to touch base on how we’ll synergize the pivot going forward”

Comment

Welcome, nice collection you have there :thumbup: looking forward to the pics :D

Comment

Welcome ...Enjoy your time here mate

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
        Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

Welcome buddy 8-)

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Look forward to pic of your watches.
            'I hope, when i die, my wife doesn't sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.'

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to the forum..

Now the warning.. keep your money in your pocket until you get your iconic watch.. these guys are like a revolving door for watches and you can soon find yourself on the rollercoaster..

Having said that.. there are quite a few nice watches that change hands around here..

Cheers
                Tony Lewis
                New Zealand

Comment

welcome - sounds like you have a great collection. Look forward to some pictures of them.

Comment

Welcome BP ! Some serious pieces there
                    None of us are as smart as all of us.

Comment

Welcome to the forum..

Now the warning.. keep your money in your pocket until you get your iconic watch.. these guys are like a revolving door for watches and you can soon find yourself on the rollercoaster..

Having said that.. there are quite a few nice watches that change hands around here..

Cheers

Thanks for the heads up!!
                      Time is money.

Comment

Thank you all for your comments! I sure do feel welcomed :D
                        Time is money.

Comment

Welcome friend to the forum. Classic words from Tony (Anzac) but so true. Your collection thus far sounds awesome can't wait to see some pics on WAYWOF etc. Enjoy the ride mate.
                          "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It can not be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell" - Buddha

Comment

Working...
                          X