Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to say Hello

Hi all

I found my way to the site last year after trying to figure out the code in TM listings with the "TKNZ grading". I have enjoyed reading about the interests and activities of the more prolific contributors and learned plenty from the reference and authenticate sections.

My watch interests are varied but ambition is seldom matched by budget. That said I have acquired several watches more than my bag limit and now need a good recommendation for a watch box.

I look forward to becoming a more active member of the forum and perhaps in time I will get to meet the owner of that exquisite Eterna chronograph that used to feature regularly.

Regards
    Cameron

Welcome Cameron, the only recommendation I can give on watch boxes is buy 2 as they soon get filled up if you hang around here to long

Comment

Welcome Cameron, you are 24 hrs late on grabbin a bargain from a daily deal site that was also posted on here. Maybe someone grabbed a couple that wants to flick one on. As emblder says its hard to stop filling them as im sure you will find. Welcome aboard.
      Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome Cameron! looking forward to seeing some Wristshot tomorrow!

Comment

Welcome Cameron, the only recommendation I can give on watch boxes is buy 2 as they soon get filled up if you hang around here to long

What he said..
          Tony Lewis
          New Zealand

Comment

Welcome to the forum Cameron.
            'I hope, when i die, my wife doesn't sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.'

Comment

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello and welcome Cameron!
                None of us are as smart as all of us.

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Thanks for the welcome.
                    I should have recognised years ago my interest in timepieces when I attended a closing down sale for an auto accessories shop and instead of buying a set of air horns, ended up buying the Smiths clock that was hardwired to the wall (and not for sale).

I will post some pics when I get up to speed with the technology, but getting yet another account for a pic dropbox has so far thwarted me.

Regards

Comment

...I will post some pics when I get up to speed with the technology, but getting yet another account for a pic dropbox has so far thwarted me.

Regards

If you have a smartphone, I suggest you download tapatalk or another forum app and upload pix directly from your phone. Saves a lot of mucking around

Comment

Working...
                      X