New to timekeeper forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to timekeeper forum

I am new to watch collecting, only really had one good watch A rose gold Tag. Once I work this forum out I'll post some pics and a link here.
    I joined WUS forum just to follow a G.Gerlach thread on Brass/ bronze watches, never thought I'd be interested but after think about and 6 months of research I finally ordered one. Post to come when it arrives.
    Looking forward to hearing other stories and seeing pics of everyone's wrist candy.
    Cheers
    Nigel
    Link for Tag
    http://www.timekeeper.co.nz/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4039

Hi Nigel, welcome to the fun, family friendly forum for watch addicts. Enjoy your stay. peace Phil
    "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It can not be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell" - Buddha

Comment

Bronze really gets a life of its own and develops the most amazing pattina over time. I've never been lucky enough to have one yet. Would love to see your pics.

Greg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I too loves bronze watch. However due to my limited budget I only have few brass in my collection. Hoping to see few pics of your collection and welcome to the forum!

Comment

Hey Nigel, nice to have you here. Looking forward to seeing your pics of the new watch too.

Comment

You've been busy since you joined the forum. Good to see a new member keen to be active, I hope your enthusiasm continues. Welcome.

Comment

Thanks all, yeh! I'm gonna keep ya busy. If you have the time. Shed loads of stories to come..
              But guys, I need pics.
              Can't help it nuts!
              Maybe I should change my user to fruit an nutty?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X