Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Australia

Hi all,

This is my first post here. I'm living in Sydney but spent most of my life in NZ. I'm a member of larger overseas forums but wanted to be part of one that is more aligned to the way we think in Australasia.
    I have a few Seikos (sarb017, sarx027), the blue hand Orient Star classic, a handful of vintage watches that I spend too much money on to keep time badly, and my latest purchase - a Nomos Club Datum. This is really a fantastic watch.

Anyway, it's great to find a forum where people spell analyse properly (joke) and can say Whangamata properly.

can say Whangamata properly.
    Wonger-Ma-Tar?

Welcome

Side point : drives me spare when people pronounce Te Kauwhata as 'Tikka Wotta'.

Comment

Lol there is a few foreigners here myself being one of them that bring the thought process back on track or completely off the track depending on which side you sit my antipodean wife makes sure I never stray far from conformity to the southern way of thinking... it's a constant struggle

Get some pics up of those vintage watches... Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Lived in Sydney untill recently myself. +1 on seeing your vintage watches :-)

Comment

Welcome jupiter6. Look forward to your contributions (Thats not cash) :thumbup:
          What the hell is a Whangamata anyway?
          Preparation and planning prevent piss poor performance

Comment

Welcome J6 - all us Aussies shorten things..
            None of us are as smart as all of us.

Comment

Working...
            X