Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY FRIDAY!

Hi Watch lovers!
    I'm Tim and I've been obsessed with watches for 1 year (sounds like an AA intro).
    My collection is meagre but I'm planning on changing that this year...
    I have a Bulova Moon watch which I love... a Dan Henry 1968 (love) and 1963 (will be selling) and a cheap seiko diver modded to look fifty fathoms-esk...
    good to know there's a community of us 0.001% who love watches in NZ!
    Cheers
    \"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounding yourself with assholes\" William Gibson

Hi Tim, welcome aboard... I do like those Bulova Moon watches, great affordable entry into that style if the Omega is out of range

Comment

Hi and welcome..

Not so much AA here as whole bunch of enablers..
      Tony Lewis
      New Zealand

Comment

awesome! that's what I'm looking forward too, educated enabling...
        and a place to talk about watches without the characteristic look of disinterest my partner gives me...
        \"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounding yourself with assholes\" William Gibson

Comment

Welcome! I know that characteristic look, seen it many times

Live long and prosper.

Comment

Hi Tim, I'm sure you will ike our little community here. I'm a freshy myself and am learning every day I browse through the different posts here.
            Time keeps on slippin\', slippin\', slippin\' Into the future (Steve Miller Band)

Comment

Working...
            X