Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all at TKNZ

Hi team,

I'm a new found watch lover from Wellington. Up until 2ish months ago I couldn't have cared less about watches, now I own 2 (if you count the Apple Watch as a watch - to be fair there is a story here) and an SKX007, with my sights set on 2 different Christopher Wards, another Seiko and a few other Mico brands!

I love talking watches, looking at watches and don't go without one anymore!

Anyways, I actually joined the forum in my search of a watch maker/modder who can do some work on my SKX007 for me, so if anyone knows where I should be looking/asking around here please please PLEASE let me know!

It's nice to be here though and I can't wait to get to know the forum!

Much love :D

Welcome to the forum.
    'I hope, when i die, my wife doesn't sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.'

Comment

Hi team,

I'm a new found watch lover from Wellington. Up until 2ish months ago I couldn't have cared less about watches, now I own 2 (if you count the Apple Watch as a watch - to be fair there is a story here) and an SKX007, with my sights set on 2 different Christopher Wards, another Seiko and a few other Mico brands!

I love talking watches, looking at watches and don't go without one anymore!

Anyways, I actually joined the forum in my search of a watch maker/modder who can do some work on my SKX007 for me, so if anyone knows where I should be looking/asking around here please please PLEASE let me know!

It's nice to be here though and I can't wait to get to know the forum!

Much love :D
      Welcome aboard

Sent from my SGP512 using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome, plenty of love for Seiko's here

Comment

Funny how it just hits you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Apple watches are watches, welcome GrandPop

yobokies & 10watches.com are places you can start looking for mod parts, basically anyone can help you fit dials, hands, inserts etc... often with a bit of research you'll find quite a bit of mods can be done 'at home'

Comment

Working...
            X