Hello from Welly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Welly

Hello all, and thanks for what has already been a warm welcome to the forum. I've been lurking for some time and decided to make a small obsession official.

I've previously been an avid collector and restorer of straight razors (cut throat razors). I'm now in the process of selling that collection given the time it consumed, and my current obsession with watches. So far I have two functioning and modest pieces - a Seiko 5 and a Seagull Airforce 1963 chronograph.

Look forward to being a part of the forum!

Cheers,
    Suavio

Big hi from the Kapiti Coast.. keep an eye out for informal gatherings.. last one was at the Munchen Brauhaus on the waterfront..
    Tony Lewis
    New Zealand

Comment

Big hi from the Kapiti Coast.. keep an eye out for informal gatherings.. last one was at the Munchen Brauhaus on the waterfront..
      Sorry to have missed it - will look forward to the next one.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome Suavio!
        None of us are as smart as all of us.

Comment

Yep... it takes me three times longer to shave with a razor than a new fandangled mach 50

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Thanks YeahNah and Brucy. Great community here!

Brucy, no way I'm letting a Mach 56 Fusion pro glide anywhere near my face - scam of the century that is. IMHO the perfect Gillette is the 1950s Super-speed Rocket.

Comment

Working...
            X