No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone,
    New member based in Palmerston North. I have an interest in swiss watches and an ambition to one day be capable of servicing my own rolex 1570 & 3130 movements.
    I am in Kerikeri at the moment, is Kiwidave still about? I'm looking for a pair of 20mm spring bars for my rolex thunderbird 1625. If not, is there anywhere local I can source a pair before Christmas?
    Thanks team!

welcome 89r , when your sick of rolex's and want a decent watch try omega ,
    'why tip toe thru life ,only to arrive safely at death'

Comment

Originally posted by 1989r View Post
      Hi Everyone,
      ...I have an interest in swiss watches and an ambition to one day be capable of servicing my own rolex 1570 & 3130 movements.
      I am in Kerikeri at the moment, is Kiwidave still about? I'm looking for a pair of 20mm spring bars for my rolex thunderbird 1625. If not, is there anywhere local I can source a pair before Christmas?
      Welcome to Timekeeper, 1989r. Great of you to be setting goals ...what steps are you planning to take towards that?

Re 20mm spring bars, your Rolex doesn't need anything specialized, so any decent 20mm set will do. Visit a watch-repairer near you, and ask to buy a few--they cost next to nothing.

On the instruments we entrust to pace our lives, to bear witness to our days, and to be the keepers of the most precious thing we have... time.

Comment

Welcome enjoy the expert advice (not me) ... and general sharing

Comment

Welcome to TKNZ 1989

PS: Can possibly assist with bars for your 1625 as well - PM sent.

Harlan
          Timekeeper Watch Club
          Auckland, New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

Welcome aboard 89

Comment

Working...
            X