No announcement yet.

Re-Introducing myself after 12 months of being MIA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Jo forgot to mention it .Got a call from Toyota yesterday Damon And the boy have got mumps and asked if I would be the driver on those demo laps OK with you
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

Sorry Jo forgot to mention it .Got a call from Toyota yesterday Damon And the boy have got mumps and asked if I would be the driver on those demo laps OK with you

Yeah....ummmm....No. Thanks but No.

Comment

Hi Jo!!!

Awesome to have you back :D

Only last night we spotted the Bimmer 3.0 race car in the car park of the tuners down in Beachaven with OUTSOURCE IT plastered all over it :thumbup:

Great to have you back you're our one, our only and the most awesome chick
        Harlan
        Timekeeper Watch Club
        Auckland, New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

Thank you kindly for the welcome home, Harlan, I've missed my escapes into the watch world.

Yep the 3.0 Litre has come up OK, and Mal Clark at Bygone is a) fixing it and b) driving it this season. It belongs to Philip, but he has never raced it, and now he thinks he is incredibly important, cos he's a "Team Owner". Team of 1, but still a team by his reckoning.

I'm about to spend the evening seeing what has been happening in the online world of Hamilton's, and I still can't find my Smiths's stopwatch so I need to carry on with some more unpacking over the weekend.

Comment

Working...
          X