Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Queenstown

Hi guys,

Breitling fan from Queenstown here. Mainly joined to try find a specific colour Colt from a few years ago that might be lurking around in someones collection. Got a bit of a birthday coming up and wanted to try find one before Feb!

Hope you guys can help!

Cheers

zqn1

Welcome zqn1,

If you are just after a specific dial color, maybe watch out on ePrey for a dial on it's own, and fit it to the model of COLT you covet... fitting a dial is easy-peasy and might be easier than finding a whole watch just how you want

Good to have you aboard.
    Harlan
    Timekeeper Watch Club
    New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

welcome zqn1, plenty of info and experience here to help you out

Comment

welcome and good luck with your hunt
        'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

Thanks guys!

My dream watch, since it works in so well style wise and work wise for me being a great field watch, is the Breitling Colt A17388.

There have been a couple up on TradeMe recently but they have been the black dial variants...my only preference is to the blue dial which seems harder to come across in NZ hence why joining TKNZ to see if I can find one as I don't trust eBay or chrono24 etc.

The pic is just one off the net but this is the style & model I am desperately searching for for Christmas!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-11-19 at 9.42.17 PM.png
Views:	0
Size:	1.00 MB
ID:	63538

Comment

The blue is very good looking imo
            'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

Working...
            X