Europe-Fiji-NZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Europe-Fiji-NZ

Good day! I am amateur watch collector from Europe (Slovakia), just recently moved to Fiji due to work, and it looks the closest watch forum for me is here

Anyway, I am glad to be here and be part of this community. My primary interests are japanese watch, old wall clocks and learning how to repair do-it-yourself

Cheers!

R.

Evening rustinbox, and welcome to the tiny NZ Watch Forums!

Japanese watches are arguable a forte here (and ruskies) so you should be able to find some love!

Welcome.
    Harlan
    Timekeeper Watch Club
    New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

Originally posted by harlansmart View Post
      Evening rustinbox, and welcome to the tiny NZ Watch Forums!

Japanese watches are arguable a forte here (and ruskies) so you should be able to find some love!

Welcome.
      Thanks, Harlan. Actually my first patients of my "service" part of hobby were all soviet watches. just recently had two of my Poljots serviced successfully

Comment

Welcome Great to have new members, We are a pretty laidback forum here so feel free to offer your opinions ,
        We love lots of pics so post away and look forward to seeing your collection .
        Go easy on the Fijian karva though , That stuff kicks like a mule
        Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

Originally posted by pedro44 View Post
          Welcome Great to have new members, We are a pretty laidback forum here so feel free to offer your opinions ,
          We love lots of pics so post away and look forward to seeing your collection .
          Go easy on the Fijian karva though , That stuff kicks like a mule
          Thanks, Pedro. Will surely post some pics and moderate my kava consumption)

Comment

Welcome.
            I spent a few months in croatia got down to -18 deg so I'm sure the weather in fiji is different '-)

Comment

• rustinbox
              rustinbox commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow, minus 18c is very unusual for Croatia. When was it? I used to spend almost every summer there.

Originally posted by rustinbox View Post
            Good day! I am amateur watch collector from Europe (Slovakia), just recently moved to Fiji due to work, and it looks the closest watch forum for me is here

Anyway, I am glad to be here and be part of this community. My primary interests are japanese watch, old wall clocks and learning how to repair do-it-yourself

Cheers!

R.
            Welcome. Look forward to seeing some wrist shots
            'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

• rustinbox
              rustinbox commented
              Editing a comment
              Will do soon. Have only 4-5 with me, the rest in a shipment, which I expect somewhere in June

Welcome, rustinbox! Great to have you onboard .

Comment

Working...
            X