Auckland GTG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auckland GTG

Here are a few pics from last night's GTG in Auckland. It was great fun. Excellent group of guys and some pretty cool watches. If you want to join the fun e mail me and I will add you to the list. Just a good bunch of guys having a beer and talking watches. Join in!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    noiseorchard@gmail.com

I would have been there if I knew where it was.
    'I hope, when i die, my wife doesn't sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.'

Comment

Let it go Paul. Like a bloody broken record
      Actively seeking Tuna of all shapes and sizes...to hunt your pride of lions...

Comment

I can lots of awesome pieces right there. No whisky drinkers at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Let it go Paul. Like a bloody broken record

Let what go Andrew? I said what I meant. I would have been there if I knew where it was.
          'I hope, when i die, my wife doesn't sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.'

Comment

Paul, everyone who was there supplied an email address as requested. Pity you missed it, was a great night.

noiseorchard@gmail.com

Comment

I can lots of awesome pieces right there. No whisky drinkers at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              There was talk of going to the whisky bar downstairs afterwards but we ended up going for dinner instead.

noiseorchard@gmail.com

Comment

Paul, everyone who was there supplied an email address as requested. Pity you missed it, was a great night.

My memory is crap. If I had an email that was sent 2 weeks ago, i would forget there was a meeting. I come here 4 or 5 times a day (my wife would say it way more than that) and I would have seen it and remembered.

Comment

Get on the e mail list Paul. At least you have a chance of remembering then?

noiseorchard@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                  X