Last night's Wellington GTG....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night's Wellington GTG....

Great turn out last night for the little watch meet in Wellington. Awesome fun, great bunch of guys. (and ladies!)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    noiseorchard@gmail.com

noiseorchard@gmail.com

Comment

Some of the hardware...

49ef2.jpg[/IMG]

noiseorchard@gmail.com

Comment

Wow...looks wonderful, but also a little intimidating for a rank novice/newbie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Next time hope to be there. Looks like plenty to see and discuss.. :thumbup:
          Tony Lewis
          New Zealand

Comment

Impressive mix. Hope to make it to an event one day!

Comment

Wow...looks wonderful, but also a little intimidating for a rank novice/newbie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No! Not at all! Really cruisy bunch of guys and girls that just love watches of all kinds. You would be more than welcome and it is a great way to meet people and learn! You should come to the next one!

Jarrod
              noiseorchard@gmail.com

Comment

Impressive mix. Hope to make it to an event one day!

Mate, just flick me an e mail and I will put you on the list. It really is fun.....
                noiseorchard@gmail.com

Comment

Next time hope to be there. Looks like plenty to see and discuss.. :thumbup:

Plan is to have another one pre christmas Tony so stay tuned. We have a really good venue lined up for the next one so it should be even better.....

Cheers,

Jarrod
                  noiseorchard@gmail.com

Comment

This was a great night, strongly recommend anyone interested in attending flicking Waikato an email. I know my Gshock on the table is a little intimidating but If you come along you will fit right in :thumbup: only prerequisite I think is a love of watches.

Hope to see more of the forum at the next big gtg.

Comment

What a great night we had. A great bunch of people there. Thanks again to Jarrod who organized it. Look forward to see u again soon.
                      You will not go wrong with loving watches, they tend to keep you on time than your wife...

Comment

What a great night we had. A great bunch of people there. Thanks again to Jarrod who organized it. Look forward to see u again soon.

Was an awesome night Baz. Great to meet you. Look forward to catching up at the next one..... :mrgreen:
                        noiseorchard@gmail.com

Comment

This was a great night, strongly recommend anyone interested in attending flicking Waikato an email. I know my Gshock on the table is a little intimidating but If you come along you will fit right in :thumbup: only prerequisite I think is a love of watches.

Hope to see more of the forum at the next big gtg.

Agree mate. It's all about a love of watches... and beer.... great fun.
                          noiseorchard@gmail.com

Comment

Many thanks Jarrod for your efforts, it was an excellent night and a good turnout for the first Wgtn Redbar !!
                            Really nice crew of people and a great opportunity to get to see a huge variety of watches.
                            Very much looking forward to the next one ! :thumbup:
                            My karma ran over your dogma

Comment

Many thanks Jarrod for your efforts, it was an excellent night and a good turnout for the first Wgtn Redbar !!
                              Really nice crew of people and a great opportunity to get to see a huge variety of watches.
                              Very much looking forward to the next one ! :thumbup:

It was great fun Jake and great to meet you and all the other first timers. A really enjoyable evening. A great way to meet like minded people and see some very cool watches. Hope some more TKNZ regulars join the fun.

We have a pretty cool venue lined up for the next meeting so stay tuned.

Cheers,

Jarrod
                              noiseorchard@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X