Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crispy12120
    replied
    Awesome event thank you. Sorry we had to leave early but it was great to meet you all! :D (I'm the guy with the rhodium OP 39mm)

Leave a comment:

• tradesanything
    replied
    Hi jarrod
    Have we decided on a place yet...

Leave a comment:

• waikato7
    replied
    I'd like to come by! Put me down as coming though if anything changes I will update you :D

Excellent.

Leave a comment:

• Crispy12120
    replied
    I'd like to come by! Put me down as coming though if anything changes I will update you :D

Leave a comment:

• waikato7
    replied
    I'll also be there, I'll bring this along as several people have said they'd like to see it.

Excellent.

Leave a comment:

• waikato7
    replied
    Keen to come but I'm pretty nervous about wandering around central Auckland with a box full of watches. Don't think the insurance will cover that if someone does a smash and grab ...

Just bring a few and come along!!

Leave a comment:

• anzac1957
    replied
    Keen to come but I'm pretty nervous about wandering around central Auckland with a box full of watches. Don't think the insurance will cover that if someone does a smash and grab ...

Carry in some socks.. Someone on the forum did that at a previous watch meet..

Leave a comment:

• BlackrazorNZ
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KIP_NZ
    replied
    Kip that's just gorgeous!

Cheers, really happy with it

Leave a comment:

• Brucy
    replied
    Kip that's just gorgeous!

Leave a comment:

• KIP_NZ
    replied
    I'll also be there, I'll bring this along as several people have said they'd like to see it.

Leave a comment:

• waikato7
    replied
    Count me in thx...
    Goos stuff mate. See you there.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• tradesanything
    replied
    Count me in thx...

Leave a comment:

• waikato7
    started a topic Auckland GTG 17th December

Auckland GTG 17th December

Hi all,

We are going to squeeze in another GTG before christmas in Auckland. Appreciate it's a busy time of year but e mail me if you are interested.

Basic details are...

6pm Saturday December 17th. Will be at a bar in downtown Auckland somewhere. Pretty much just turn up, have a beer, talk about and show some of your watches. Meet new people. Make new friends. It's a lot of fun. Join in.

Cheers,

Jarrod

noiseorchard@gmail.com
Working...
X