Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wellington GTG Saturday March 18th

Hello all,

Having another watch/beer gathering on Saturday March 18th in Wellington. Kick off is 6pm. The venue is a private room in a central city bar. It has tons of room, great lighting and is completely private for our use only. Great beers on tap as well. So please e mail me if you are interested in joining the fun.

noiseorchard@gmail.com

It is just a chance to hang out with watch nuts and drink beer. All watches/people welcome.

Cheers,

Jarrod
    noiseorchard@gmail.com

Damn; it clashes with WOMAD (the music festival where everyone can pretend they are still in their 20's... .

Hopefully next time...

FD

Comment

Damn; it clashes with WOMAD (the music festival where everyone can pretend they are still in their 20's... .

Hopefully next time...

FD
      Never mind. Next time mate.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

noiseorchard@gmail.com

Comment

Guys, don't forget, GTG at Third Eye this saturday night, 6pm. I have the Draken Watch prototypes to show as well. Private room upstairs. All watch fans welcome...

noiseorchard@gmail.com

Comment

https://g.co/kgs/JrnDHc

noiseorchard@gmail.com

Comment

http://tuatarabrewing.co.nz

Here is the venue.

noiseorchard@gmail.com

Comment

noiseorchard@gmail.com

Comment

Soooooo... Did anything happen???
                Tony Lewis
                New Zealand

Comment

Another great watch/beer gtg in Wellington last night...

noiseorchard@gmail.com

Comment

Soooooo... Did anything happen???
                    Come to the next one! We will use the same venue. Will organise for mid May.
                    noiseorchard@gmail.com

Comment

Yes you missed out Tony... (and many TKNZ Wellingtonites )
                      That was an excellent gathering - the new venue is perfect its got privacy, good comfortable vibe, good lighting and a copious supply of quality beverages at not-unreasonable prices Good people, good watches, good times :thumbup:

A great opportunity for some wrist time with some watches I have never seen in the flesh before. Actually really useful. My personal top three (for my own curiosity value):
                      1. Black DLC Doxa 750T Sharkhunter - soooo cool with the black and neon orange and a very wearable size. That is the one that got under my skin... Its a watch I could see myself wearing a lot.
                      2. Original blue dial Omega Proplof - I have seen the reissue before and for my eyes there is no comparison : this is a watch that needs wabi! Brutal piece of wrist hardware...
                      3. 1971 Omega Seamaster chrono in massive cushion case. Not sure of the reference number but one of those crazy colourful numbers and honestly the best-preserved vintage watch I have ever seen. Obviously never worn and stored in just the right way. Stunning. The collector that brought this one along has a truly mighty selection of Omega chronos from around this era.

So these gatherings are shaping up very well (good job with the organising Jarrod!) and I thoroughly recommend making it the next one- after all, what's to lose other than your dignity and self-respect ?!
                      My karma ran over your dogma

Comment

Had the grandkids over or I would have been there..
                        Tony Lewis
                        New Zealand

Comment

Great to meet you too Jake. Hope to see you again. vince

Comment

Cheers Vince, was a great night and you have some fantastic watches ! - See you next time absolutely
                            Of course Tony - family always comes first. :D
                            My karma ran over your dogma

Comment

Mid May for the next one. Will sort a date soon with the venue. Stay tuned. Would be great to see more WIS there...

noiseorchard@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X