PARAPARAOOOOMOOOO meet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PARAPARAOOOOMOOOO meet.

im catching up with Tony and maybe Bryn at The Social in paraparam on wednesday 10th around 7pm if anyone else fancies stopping in. i only have 2 watches with me but the other 2 have Heaps & if young Spock turns up he promised to bring his collection along :thumbup:

Wednesday 10th May
    7pm
    "The Social" in Paraparam

Attached files

“Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
    Always aim to be that man.

I will be there..

$12 steak night too.. :thumbup:
    Tony Lewis
    New Zealand

Comment

Yep I'll try and be there too, since you guys won't be coming along Sat.
      Not sure I can make it yet though, got a lot on this week...
      12 dollar steaks is always a good motivator
      My karma ran over your dogma

Comment

Wolfgang says he is coming... the lure of the steaks...

Comment

Can't say no to a $12 steak.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Could have made it Thursday but def not this Wednesday Was very keen for another small-scale get together at Kapiti's finest establishment.

Live long and prosper.

Comment

Could have made it Thursday but def not this Wednesday Was very keen for another small-scale get together at Kapiti's finest establishment.

Live long and prosper.

Next time.. :thumbup:
              Tony Lewis
              New Zealand

Comment

Intend to be there.
                visa bill just taken a hit on trip to Sydney!!!!
                'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

Booked for up to 6 so if numbers greater please post here soonest so I can adjust.. :thumbup:
                  Tony Lewis
                  New Zealand

Comment

I would have loved to come but unfortunately I have work commitments until at least 6:30 That night.
                    I will be at the Wellington meet on Sat, hope to see some of you there.

Comment

Terribly sorry guys very much wanted to get there tonight but can't now, gotta stay in town due to band commitments I have just found out we are recording tonight...
                      I will definitely be at the Third Eye this Sat and hope to see some of you there!
                      Hope we can keep regular meets going because it really adds to the whole collecting buzz :thumbup:
                      Have a great night guys...!

Comment

Had txt from Spock to say he will be there too.. :thumbup:
                        Tony Lewis
                        New Zealand

Comment

So this evenings roll call included myself, Spock (Richard) and Hammers (Bryn).. Deerworrier (John) ended up doing a 6am - 10pm day when things turned to custard at work, so we are still waiting to eyeball his Omega.. next time, John..

Spock was wearing his Junghans Chronograph, Hammers was sporting a new Omega Seamaster GMT Chronograph, and me, well I was wearing that watch..

No pics, so I guess it didn't happen.. however, the $12 steak meals were great and the discussion also..

Wolfgang didn't make it so trust he is ok..

Cheers
                          Tony Lewis
                          New Zealand

Comment

So this evenings roll call included myself, Spock (Richard) and Hammers (Bryn).. Deerworrier (John) ended up doing a 6am - 10pm day when things turned to custard at work, so we are still waiting to eyeball his Omega.. next time, John..

Spock was wearing his Junghans Chronograph, Hammers was sporting a new Omega Seamaster GMT Chronograph, and me, well I was wearing that watch..

No pics, so I guess it didn't happen.. however, the $12 steak meals were great and the discussion also..

Cheers
                            Great night gents...reduced numbers meant we all got to eat good steak tonight! Was not disappointed by the establishment...always a good location for the more casual and intimate gatherings.

And I was just relieved you gents didn't laugh at the cost my Speedy's Velcro strap!

Live long and prosper.

Comment

Cheers
                              Great night gents...reduced numbers meant we all got to eat good steak tonight! Was not disappointed by the establishment...always a good location for the more casual and intimate gatherings.

And I was just relieved you gents didn't laugh at the cost my Speedy's Velcro strap!

Live long and prosper.

The velcro NASA strap goes well with your Speedy..

Forgot to mention, Spock was wearing his Star Trek badge.. :thumbup:
                              Tony Lewis
                              New Zealand

Comment

Working...
                              X