No announcement yet.

PARAPARAOOOOMOOOO meet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buggar! Just got back from holiday otherwise I would have joined you.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

noiseorchard@gmail.com

Comment

Terribly sorry guys very much wanted to get there tonight but can't now, gotta stay in town due to band commitments I have just found out we are recording tonight...
      I will definitely be at the Third Eye this Sat and hope to see some of you there!
      Hope we can keep regular meets going because it really adds to the whole collecting buzz
      Have a great night guys...!
      Couldn't agree more.

noiseorchard@gmail.com

Comment

So this evenings roll call included myself, Spock (Richard) and Hammers (Bryn).. Deerworrier (John) ended up doing a 6am - 10pm day when things turned to custard at work, so we are still waiting to eyeball his Omega.. next time, John..

apologies gents, up and about to start the next one
        on the up side, it means a relatively normal swing next time around. should be good from this point on :thumbup:
        “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
        Always aim to be that man.

Comment

Sorry guys had unexpected visitors last night. Was really looking forward to the meeting I definitely will come along to the Saturday meeting in Wellington.

Comment

Sorry guys had unexpected visitors last night. Was really looking forward to the meeting I definitely will come along to the Saturday meeting in Wellington.

Next time :D
            Tony Lewis
            New Zealand

Comment

Working...
            X