Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• impromptu Welly catch up

gents

having bit of a catch up tomorrow night (Saturday 29th)with a few of the old grumpy ones.
    meeting at the Munchen Brauhaus on the waterfront at 18:30 for a bite to eat and justifying shiny things :D
    anyone in the area, be good to see a few faces. be myself, Bryn, Tony and a few others already so feel free to stop in.

chur
    “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
    Always aim to be that man.

gents

having bit of a catch up tomorrow night (Saturday 29th)with a few of the old grumpy ones.
    meeting at the Munchen Brauhaus on the waterfront at 18:30 for a bite to eat and justifying shiny things :D
    anyone in the area, be good to see a few faces. be myself, Bryn, Tony and a few others already so feel free to stop in.

chur

Yep.. great bratwurst and sauerkraut.. they happen to have Bier there too. :thumbup:
    Tony Lewis
    New Zealand

Comment

Bummed I can't make this tonight after returning from a month in Germany...but have to catch up with family first. And you're all meeting at the local German Brauhaus, so enjoy!

Live long and prosper.

Comment

you never missed much, just some awesome Seiko current & future classics and a big germans sausage!
        what was the homage watch jay had?
        “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
        Always aim to be that man.

Comment

Working...
        X