welly take 2...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welly take 2...

lets try again, go for the Munchen bar 18:30ish.
    anyone welcome, they do few good Weißbier for those interested.

details below:
    https://whg.co.nz/munchen
    Starts
    13-03-18 17:30
    Ends
    13-03-18 22:30
    “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
    Always aim to be that man.

Be there for sure
    'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

Bump. Anyone else around Tuesday.
      'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

Looking forward to it.

Comment

well, Bryn and me decided that if nobody was free we would just catch up at our usual local haunt.
          turns out 2 nerds were in Paraparaumu and 4 were in the munchen, wellington

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!

Comment

Sorry my comms were non existent... Doh! Was a nice still evening down at the harbour anyway... Next time.... Welli Mkiii!
            My karma ran over your dogma

Comment

we shall arrange one for next month and this time folks can reply and we can all be nerdtastic together

Comment

• harlansmart
                harlansmart commented
                Editing a comment
                muhahahahaha legend eh

'we shall arrange one for next month and this time folks can reply and we can all be nerdtastic together' - DW
            Working...
            X