Timex wrist watch with alarm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timex wrist watch with alarm

As a kid I admired my fathers Timex with a built in alarm, I figure he must have purchased it in the late 50's early 60's...I wouldn't mind getting my hands (no pun intended) on one

Are you sure it was a 50's/60's Timex? Do you have a photo?
    Preparation and planning prevent piss poor performance

Comment

think the only ones would be the hanhart movement, rare as.
      “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
      Always aim to be that man.

Comment

Link below is an old thread but may give some clues or just make you stop all together!
        My Dad handed me down his old Timex back in the 70s before he passed away, it was a windup with an alarm, which I ended up losing. Was curious if any
        “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
        Always aim to be that man.

Comment

Actually it must have been more 60's /70's I remember he gave it to me in 1973, I had it for a year before I went to boarding school, I remember that he had it all my childhood , so the year range on reflection must have been say between 63 and 1973...it definitely had an alarm, and a cream coloured face with gold markings

Comment

Working...
          X