Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that didn't last long. I must've had it priced too low!!!

Comment

• As mentioned above Jake has generously donated a stack of Baaz and Elida watches to the cause. It'll take me some time to sort it all out, but I've started listing the best and easiest watches to list. Thanks Jake.

Comment

• Double Thurm up for all your hard work Leroy :thumbup: :thumbup:

On another note, does anyone have detail of whoever is paying for our registration (Probably mighty Harlan?) bank detail?

I would like to make a small donation (since I get so much out of here all the time).

Comment

• Going well so far. I've shipped three Elidas, and have sold and awaiting payment on two more as well as a ladies' Baaz and two lots of bracelets. There'll be a good little donation to the pot soon.

Comment

• Really glad it is going well, thanks for all the hard work Leroy
            My karma ran over your dogma

Comment

• Hey team,

I've just made the first transfer of funds to 'admin's' account. I waited until I had a reasonable sum to transfer rather than drip feed after each watch sale. I transferred over $300 this morning and there'll be more to come, maybe even that much again. The old box is mostly cleaned out and I'm now just listing and selling the NOS watches that Jake so kindly donated. It's all gone well except for the one muppet that's given me neutral feedback cause her watch doesn't work apparently. She won't reply to my emails and I'm guessing she just needs to give it a wind as I tested it before I sent it and it was working fine. Some people you just can't help.

Comment

• Awesome work Leroy, I'm sure everyone appreciates the time and effort you have put in to this task and if you are up in Auckland at any stage, thee will be a few cold beers waiting for you. Nice work man. [THUMBS UP SIGN][THUMBS UP SIGN]

Comment

• Just spotted this sticky thread and realised I should've updated it a long time ago. So here it is, better Kate than never-
                  Everything was either binned, donated or sold in the end. Luckily I didn't have to throw much out, just a handful of broken stuff really. A gave 3 or 4 kids watches to a charity shop and everything else was sold on Trade Me. I didn't keep count down to the dollar, but basically I went close to covering what it cost me in fees to sell the items (my thinking being that my contribution was the hours of time I put into it), and all the profits went to 'admin' both to help with running costs of TKNZ and to allow for a few beers to be bought as a way of thanks from us members. Big thanks to the biggest donor 'jakem' as the bulk of the profit came from the Baaz watches he kindly donated to the cause. I can't remember exactly, but in the end I think around $600 was raised. Not bad for a 'box of junk'.

Comment

Working...
                  X