FS or FT : Practically new in box 24mm Black ISOFRANE STRAP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS or FT : Practically new in box 24mm Black ISOFRANE STRAP

HI, guys ... I have a 24mm black ISOFRANE that has had a couple of hours wear on a recent sale (my only 24mm lug) so wondered if anyone on here would like to save shipping and a few bucks on the best strap money can buy

Soft, durable and comfortable, possibly the best dive strap you’ll ever buy! Your strap comes complete with buckle and keepers, if you like to have additional spare keepers or buckles, please check the ISOfrane spare parts product category

A modern dive strap with the look and feel of the original ISOfrane straps of the 1960s – the ISOfrane 1968 strap

The RS buckle is a forged all stainless steel buckle with a screw pin, the name reflects the design and purpose of the design, the RS buckle resembles the original buckle on all isofrane straps from 1960s, made of solid stainless, the construction of the buckle features an added security feature, that holds the strap in place even if the straps comes loose out of the keepers.

SALE - $119US + shipping, happy to sell $119NZ free shipping
    TRADE - ideally swap it for a 22mm or 20mm ISOFRANE (ideally orange or yellow or turquoise) .. or a Crafter Blue + cash for my poor Sumo ?

Please PM if interested.

cheers
    Paul.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_6546.JPG Views:	1 Size:	56.2 KB ID:	38722 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_6544.JPG Views:	1 Size:	39.3 KB ID:	38723 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_6548.JPG Views:	1 Size:	77.4 KB ID:	38724 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_6547.JPG Views:	1 Size:	41.3 KB ID:	38725 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_6543.JPG Views:	1 Size:	77.1 KB ID:	38726
    Last edited by NINCA; 05-02-18, 13:42.

Price drop to $105 or order me a new Crafter Blue Strap (blue)- https://www.crafterblue.com/seiko-samurai-strap-cb09

Just PM

Comment

• NINCA
      NINCA commented
      Editing a comment
      On TM now ....

Crafter straps ordered so swap this 24mm ISO for a 22mm or cash

Comment

... or a 20mm which would fit a Doxa (orange pref)

Comment

Bizarre this hasn't sold... I've (much) less than zero cash, or I'd buy this, even though I don't have anything to wear it with lol
        Harlan
        Timekeeper Watch Club
        Auckland, New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

yeah .. I thought it would be snapped up, maybe I need another 24mm to give it some wear time

Comment

$100 or swap for a 20 or 22mm ISOFRANE any colour

Comment

Working...
            X