FS: 18mm “OILED Vintage-Style” LEATHER STRAPS & 22mm “RUBBER” [BOTH SOLD]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 18mm “OILED Vintage-Style” LEATHER STRAPS & 22mm “RUBBER” [BOTH SOLD]

On offer are two sets of straps purchased recently for a couple of watches, but are now surplus to my requirement. Both pairs are brand new, never worn, never on a wrist, and in perfect unused condition, as per the accompanying photos. They can purchased together or individually, and details can be found below. If you unsure whether these would fit your timepiece, please don't hesitate to PM me, and I'll be more than happy to help.

18mm “OILED” GENUINE LEATHER STRAPS
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

These 18mm vintage-style oiled cow hide straps are brown in colour with stainless steel buckle. This set was purchased from a vendor overseas, and arrived to me last week, but it was a double up. They would look great on vintage sports watch, vintage chronograph, and field-type watch. The straps are straight non-tapering 18-18.

The dimensions are as follows:

Length of tail side: 125 mm
    Length of buckle side: 95 mm
    Width at lugs-end: 18 mm
    Width at buckle end: 18 mm
    Thickness: 3 mm

The asking price includes delivery nationwide by NZPost ParcelPost.

$24

22mm RUBBER DIVER’S STRAPS
    ------------------------------------------------

Made from high quality rubber with heavy-duty resin finish, these straps follow the design of Citizen Promaster OEM diver straps, but in 22mm size, as oppose to 20mm common to those of Citizen. The great thing about these is that they are made to accommodate larger spring bars, such as Seiko FAT spring bar and those on Promaster dive watches. They are also softer and more comfortable on the wrist than both Seiko Z22 and the original Citizen version. The buckle is stainless steel.

The dimensions are as follows:

Length of tail side: 140 mm
    Length of buckle side: 80 mm
    Width at lugs-end: 22 mm
    Width at buckle end: 20 mm

Please notes that the “No Decompression Limits” table is only printed on, and if you prefer, it can be easily and safely removed using acetone—commonly found in nail polish remover. The asking price includes delivery nationwide by NZPost ParcelPost.

$21

If you would like to purchase both, just pay $40, inclusive of delivery nationwide by NZPost ParcelPost. Payment is by bank deposit. For all inquiries, please use the forum’s PM facility. Thank you.

Don
    Last edited by Don; 13-03-18, 15:31.
    A watch journey that also serves the betterment of others is one worth taking.

SOLD
    Thank you, TKNZ and Buyer.
    Last edited by Don; 13-03-18, 15:30.
    A watch journey that also serves the betterment of others is one worth taking.

Comment

Working...
    X