Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FSOT: WOLF Watch Winder Navigator Cub Winder - Ltd " USA Flag " ( NIB )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSOT: WOLF Watch Winder Navigator Cub Winder - Ltd " USA Flag " ( NIB )

Hi all .. I have a new in box Wolf watch winder you may be interested in. Long story - actually not that long, I ordered a GB union jack for my 007 Omega and a USA "Star-Spangled Banner" flag arrived in error.

Never used, only selling to fund the GB version. Open to trades of any description - SINN strap, SKX009, ? or cash towards a new WW. I have this on TM for $250 - open to offers.

-----

The Special Edition USA Navigator Cub, a meticulously engineered watch winder with a sharp design paying tribute to the iconic American Flag. It has gold finished hardware and a single winding module.

The limited production Navigator Collection draws inspiration from the world’s great destinations.

FEATURES
    Rotation: 10 second start delay, 900 TPD (Turns Per Day) bi-directionally, patented rotation programs - Intermittent rotation with pause and sleep phases pre-programmed.
    Directional Settings: Bi-directional
    Watch Cuff: The cuff has been designed to fit bigger and heavier watches (up to 52mm case).

The new design "locks" the cuff into the rotator drum for a secure fit.

Battery Option: Option to run the unit on AC power (universal adapter included) or AA batteries - alkaline or lithium (lithium batteries will last twice as long as alkaline batteries). Batteries not included.

Storage: 1 winding module

Brand New and unused.

------

Cheers
    Paul.

Attached Files
    Last edited by NINCA; 12-08-18, 16:49.

and a few more shots
    Attached Files

Comment

.... and yes more
      Attached Files