No announcement yet.

The post apocalypse big bag of bollocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS: People can book really attractively priced CourierPost deliveries via Trademe, it's very sharp pricing, all automated, they'll collect from you... if you are not using this (remarkably awesome) service already please check it out
    Harlan
    Timekeeper Watch Club
    New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

It’s on the move to Brynn!

At 1.673kg it’s coming close to the 2kg record!!!
      Last edited by Brucy; 01-07-20, 18:13.

Comment

Seeing the progress is awesome!! 1.6kg is an impressive haul thus far. Well done
        "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It can not be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell" - Buddha

Comment

Arrived with me. Will get off to next person Monday, looks like Tempus is next on the list. Pm your details please
          'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

Taken a couple of straps and a deployant.Added 3 or 4 straps and a Citizen Auto (working but loose crown and needs new crystal). Off the Tempus next and he promses to get off to the next recipient by the end of school holidays. Enjoy
            'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

What a great idea . I'm only scared that whatever I threw in I'd 'need' two weeks later lol. Some good stuff in there...

Comment

• harlansmart
                harlansmart commented
                Editing a comment
                What goes around comes around !

Definitely, place my name on the list please

Comment

How is this coming along?
                "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It can not be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell" - Buddha

Comment

All going well it will be on its way in the weekend.
                  can you PM me with your address.

Comment

Can you please add my name to the list please? Have a Vollmer mesh that could go to a good home plus some other bits and bobs.

Comment

Would it be possible to have the 'List' included in the posts
                      Harlan
                      Timekeeper Watch Club
                      New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

Great idea H.

Comment

List as I read the requests.
                          (Hope i don't miss anyone)

Round 1
                          Pedro44
                          Andrewing
                          Brucy
                          Hammers
                          Tempus
                          Protocolphil
                          Artemis12
                          AidanM

Round 2
                          Pedro44

Don't feel obliged to add if you don't have anything,
                          At the rate we are going it's going to overload if people just add and don't take anything,
                          Please add pics to keep updated, and maybe attract someone who needs something .
                          Put my name up for 2nd go round as I forgot the Seiko clasps and sure something else will catch my eye

If you are keen just cut and paste the list and add your name to it in a new post.
                          Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

It’s on its way again.
                            Nothing removed and a few additional items included as pictured.
                            Apologies for the delay , it was unavoidable.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	298004ED-4038-4063-A651-C4D9A118CA07.jpeg
Views:	168
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	60378

Comment

Hi, this arrived today. Have taken the strap, cloth and tool. Have added a 24mm Velcro strap and Orient King Diver (fully working and accurate as).

Artemis12 could you PM me your address and I'll send on its way.

Comment

Working...
                              X