No announcement yet.

The post apocalypse big bag of bollocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, add me to the list then. I’ve got a couple of things I can throw in now and there’s one or two things in there that I might able to use. So I’ll either be after AidanM or Pedro44:

Pedro44
    Andrewing
    Brucy
    Hammers
    Tempus
    Protocolphil
    Artemis12
    AidanM
    LeroyC?

Round 2-

Pedro44
    LeroyC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Send to Leroy before me

Sent from my SM-A505GN using Tapatalk

Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

Bag is on its way to Danny (Artemis12 ) PM sent.
        cheers
        "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It can not be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell" - Buddha

Comment

Thanks Phil

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200811_104103.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	60745 The big bag of bullocks has touched down in the capital!!!!!! Don't worry lad's its in safe hand's now!!! The bag will be placed into 14 days of quarantine as per the local bylaws. As the current contents are unknown, this may lead to over excitement and fatigue once exposed so can't take any risks!!!!
            Last edited by Artemis12; 11-08-20, 11:40.

Comment

Half unpacked, I will have to open it all up tomorrow night. there is a lot of stuff here Lad's Click image for larger version

Name:	20200811_193510.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	60755 Click image for larger version

Name:	20200811_193539.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	60756 Click image for larger version

Name:	20200811_193659.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	60757

Comment

Ok, lad's, I've upgraded the plastic seiko z22 that came on my casio mqd for one of the rubber straps and grabbed the waffle for the 61. I've added a Casio and a Russian watch I think. Plus something else I'm trying to sort out over the weekend Click image for larger version

Name:	20200812_203216.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	60778 Click image for larger version

Name:	20200812_203422.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	60779 Click image for larger version

Name:	20200812_203121.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	107.9 KB
ID:	60777

Comment

Hi AidanM, can you please pm me your postal address cheers, Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis12 View Post
                    ...I've added a Casio...

...and not just any Casio too!

That is a AQ-600W from the 1980s/early-90s, extremely rare among the Casio "Arnie" watches. Arnold Schwarzenegger wore a black dial version in the movie Jingle All the Way. Here's are images borrowed from Biffo at WiM Import...

The white dial is even harder to find than the black version that Arnie wore.
                    On the instruments we entrust to pace our lives, to bear witness to our days, and to be the keepers of the most precious thing we have... time.

Comment

Wow, Thanks Don the previous owner I purchased the 703s off sent it a long and didn't say a word. I wonder if it works??

Sorry guys I will pull the casio. I will see if I can get it running and go from there, nice surprise for Thursday morning Thanks again Don

Comment

• Don
                        Don commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Cheers, Artemis12 ...I know you appreciate these vintage Casio most. I won't say it is a commonly known watch. I would likely not know it had it not been that many years ago, I found an old beaten-up Casio Marine Gear AMW-320C discarded in the trash bin at my watchmaker's... I thought it looked quite good, nice and big at 45 mm ( https://i.postimg.cc/s2wWwLbD/Marine-Gear.jpg ). Found out from Internet search that it was a 1997 Casio "Arnie" (worn in True Lies). Told my watchmaker that if he had time to fix it up, I would put it on TradeMe and sell for him. He did, and I found a happy new owner in the end.
                        Last edited by Don; 13-08-20, 22:52.

Thats a bit strange, I can't place a comment on my post

I definitely like a good end to a story Don the Aq-600w is a big watch at 45mm and uses a 22mm strap too. Fingers crossed it just requires a new battery, plus a strap of course

Comment

• Don
                        Don commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes, I hope you can get it running, Artemis12. I recommend taking to a watchmaker to fit a battery, so that way, he can give it a look at at the same time. At the last resort, Casio put this movement module (307) in a number of watches of the 80s, so could find a donor watch to get it going again.

Thanks Don for the great suggestion

Comment

Hi Lad's, since I haven't been able to make a meaningful contribution to the big bag. I have a bit of kwila left over from the house, I've made a rough prototype of a watch holder for the bed side cabinet. The whole thing will be kwila in the end and be double sided so a watch can be placed on each side. I can make one for everyone in the big bag group if anyone is interested????? just remember this is the rough prototype and will altered a bit or if you have any ideas or suggestions that would be greatly appreciated I almost forgot to add that it would have big bag of bullocks tour of 2020 written on it some how tooClick image for larger version  Name:	20200816_174235.jpg Views:	0 Size:	88.4 KB ID:	60897 Click image for larger version  Name:	20200816_174634.jpg Views:	0 Size:	94.2 KB ID:	60898
                        Last edited by Artemis12; 16-08-20, 21:10.

Comment

Very nice offer. I would be starter for one.

Comment

Sweet Tempus your the first and get number 1 of the big bag of bullocks tour 2020

Comment

Working...
                            X