No announcement yet.

The post apocalypse big bag of bollocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks very cool. Don’t want you out of pocket mind...

add me for a watch holder please
    Actively seeking Tuna of all shapes and sizes...to hunt your pride of lions...

Comment

Awesome andrewing

Comment

Big bag is on the move to the deep south tomorrow
        Last edited by Artemis12; 18-08-20, 20:33.

Comment

Somewhere in this pile of kwila are lurking a few watch boxes and daily driver holder's:]Click image for larger version

Name:	20200818_190452.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	60957

Comment

The big bag is off down south to AidanM. With the addition of this lovely little Russian number. Heres a bit more info on the pobeda Click image for larger version  Name:	20200819_122440.jpg Views:	0 Size:	44.5 KB ID:	60977 Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200819-203502_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	42.8 KB ID:	60994 Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200819-203452_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	50.5 KB ID:	60995
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Artemis12; 19-08-20, 21:47.

Comment

The big bag has arrived in the Deep South

Comment

Wow, that's impressive AidanM. Happy hunting through the big bag have a great weekend too

Comment

Righto, it's a pretty impressive package I have to say. Have already had my rummage through.

If it's ok with everyone my only subtraction would be the Orient King Diver. It's very cool
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0857.jpeg
Views:	76
Size:	221.4 KB
ID:	61069

Additions are as follows:
                  -Various NATO, standard material
                  -2 x "seatbelt" NATOs. One is a "Bond" Phenomenato and the other is the Timefactors with grey piping
                  -Brown perlon
                  -Seiko cordura type strap
                  -Citizen aquaplaned rubber strap
                  -Silva altimeter. Working but just needs a new battery
                  -Vostok 470 case with a 2414 hand wind, date movement. I had some spare movements and parts last year so put it together.Has new lumed hands and stainless steel crown. Comes with two bezels. I just have too many Vostoks!!
                  -Vollmer milanese mesh which I bought last year. Unfortunately, my pencil wrists are way too small so it's never been worn. Will be a nice treat if one of you likes Milanese.

Name:	IMG_0854.jpeg
Views:	62
Size:	367.8 KB
ID:	61070

Name:	IMG_0856.jpeg
Views:	55
Size:	155.5 KB
ID:	61071

If I can get LeroyC's address, the BBB can be on it's way either tomorrow morning or Monday

Comment

Looks like bag will need to be upgraded to a sack at this rate great fun to see the additions and subtractions

Comment

Righto folks, after a brief stint down visiting the hometown of Burt Munro, catching up with Marcus Lush and sampling some Bluff oysters, the BBB is heading north again.

The rich living over the last few weeks has caught up with it I’m afraid and currently coming in at 2.57Kg.

It’s great fun being a part of this

Comment

Wow, looks like deep south has had a rather dramatic impact on the bbb's waste line, left welly at a respectable just over 2kgs totally awesome AidanM
                        Last edited by Artemis12; 22-08-20, 14:41.

Comment

1. Does anyone need the Altimeter... has anyone bags'd this yet, coz I really want it ?

2. Suggestion: Use Trademe-BAC aka 'Trademe Book A Courier' to send the mighty post apocalypse big bag of bollocks. Use CourierPost.
                          Last edited by woodstock; 22-08-20, 16:35.

Comment

Ok looks like round 1 is about to end with no other requests apart from woodstock for 1 item ,
                            Once Leroy has finished and it arrives back here I'll do a full blown inventory of whats in the bag and you guys can decide if you want a second crack at the bag .Or if we go to trademe with it to help fund TKNZ .
                            This is just an idea I'm tossing out there ,
                            At the end of the Day it was DW that started it and he may have other ideas .
                            Penny for all your thoughts on this

Pedro44
                            Andrewing
                            Brucy
                            Hammers
                            Tempus
                            Protocolphil
                            Artemis12
                            AidanM
                            LeroyC

Round 2

Pedro44

andrewing
                            Last edited by pedro44; 25-08-20, 07:46.
                            Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

I’d go round again
                              Actively seeking Tuna of all shapes and sizes...to hunt your pride of lions...

Comment

It has arrived in the mid south from the Deep South. And I can confirm that it’s MASSIVE. I’ll open her up tomorrow and see what has landed.

Comment

Working...
                                X