No announcement yet.

FS: A trio of titanium titans...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version  Name:	tumblr_misi18BoGF1rpj04no1_500.gif Views:	1 Size:	697.1 KB ID:	42203
    buy my watches, sleepy, needy, buy my watches, look into the eye, buy my watches
    “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
    Always aim to be that man.

Comment

Originally posted by deerworrier
      Click image for larger version  Name:	tumblr_misi18BoGF1rpj04no1_500.gif Views:	1 Size:	697.1 KB ID:	42203
      buy my watches, sleepy, needy, buy my watches, look into the eye, buy my watches
      When do you think you’ll be listing the Omega Dynamic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AidanM View Post

When do you think you’ll be listing the Omega Dynamic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        been a bit slow on things this weekend with car sales, emails and motorbikes.
        i'll have some pics up tomorrow morning.

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!

Comment

Once my Decomaster goes to a new home .. Kobold will be mine

Comment

Originally posted by NINCA View Post
            Once my Decomaster goes to a new home .. Kobold will be mine

Click image for larger version

Name:	c905b1708ae8aca498c5607fdc6b23b9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	42237

Harlan
            Timekeeper Watch Club
            Auckland, New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

Spring drive Tuna OHPF

Only the Kobold left...

Comment

im not going under 2k for the kobold, so it will sit here for another week or so then off to WUS. if you have a suggestion for a deal or "lay by" let me know soon

Comment

The Tuna has officially gone burgers. So, a bump for the Kobold
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	pic1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	42808

Comment

Working...
                  X