FSOT: SEIKO Prospex 200M Diver Automatic SBDC001J *Boxed with extras*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSOT: SEIKO Prospex 200M Diver Automatic SBDC001J *Boxed with extras*

HI all ... I have a piece not being worn and it's such a waste .... so up for your consideration is my 1st Gen Sumo with upgraded Yobokies Yellow 'Sumo LE dial' and bezel mod and a duals straps ... something I didn't expect to move but I really want another tuna.

Supplied on a super comfy Crafter Blue black rubber band .. and has the SS also. It is boxed complete with hang tags, manuals but no reg card ... super bright lume!! all great condition. I've worn it a little over the past couple of months but something has to go.
    • SEIKO Automatic 6R15-00G0
    • 23 Jewels
    • With Hand winding and Hack function
    • Power reserve: 50 Hour
    • Accuracy: +25/-15 sec/day
    • Case&Bracelet: Titanium with the scratch proof finish (DIA-SHIELD)
    • Additional CB02 Crafter Blue black dive strap
    • Crystal: Hardlex Lumi Bright: Available
    • Waterproof: 200 m water resistance for divers
    • Watch was most likely produced in September of 2010 - according to the on-line DOM
    • My favourite Seiko boxing
    • Original dial and bezel included.
    Drop me a PM with trade options .. or $ if you want to? I'm trying to find what the landed cost was happy to consider the $>600 range. Ideally contributing / swapping for a Tuna.

Not serviced by me, and owned for a couple of years - donated to the collection from a fellow TK addict I'd rate as an easy TKNZ +88%

Happy to send better photos rather than clog up TKNZ site.

Paul.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by NINCA; 07-10-18, 14:02.

and a couple more
    Attached Files

Comment

and ...
      Attached Files

Comment

and 1 final one - the original dial and bezel.
        Attached Files

Comment

Happy to combo this bright Sumo with the mighty Shogun also listed ... ... for that awesome trade piece that isn't getting any wrist time? just PM with trade options ... save me from listing on TM

Comment

Working...
          X