Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Tudor LHD - Sinn EZM2 - Helson Sharkmaster 300m

The next 3 up…

Nearly there. 3 more after this post. I have priced the below based on WatchRecon research then US to NZ $ conversion then pretending GST & import duties don’t exist and finally discounting any financial risk through overseas purchases. which is great for some because you just pay the forum rate here then add 25% before trade me

I'm happy to consider part-trade options for all of the below. Older seiko divers in particular but feel free to make an offer on what you have.

Make:Tudor
    Model: LHD 500m Ti diver number edition
    Conition: TKNZ%: 90%
    Description:

The Tudor Pelagos LHD:
    case, 42mm titanium and steel construction; unidirectional ceramic bezel, insert is luminous, helium escape valve; 500m water resistance.
    Movement, in-house caliber MT5612-LHD, COSC-certified chronometer with balance bridge and silicon balance spring; 70-hour power reserve.
    Even numbered days shown in red, odd in black.
    Provided with both a titanium bracelet with self-adjusting expansion system, rubber strap and I’ll include the Crafter blue custom designed strap which I think is better than tudors effort.
    Cool watch, defo a future collectable. Lots to like from the roulette wheel date to the 70hr in-house movement. Comes as complete set as shown in 1stphoto.
    Price including shipping: $4500 overnight on Monday morning.

Make:Sinn
    Model:EZM2 Hydro 403
    Condition TKNZ%:90%
    Description:
    Left hand case, very comfy
    41mm case with 48mm lug to lug and 11mm thick.
    20mm lug width
    quartz movement (ETA 955.612) 7yr life (serviced in 2016)
    movement good to 5000m, case has theoretical “no limits” to depth.
    Fantastic watch, tough, wearable 24hr a day, legible as F@(k and not soumething you will see on others wrists.
    I have modified this with all original Sinn provided parts to make what you see, bezel rotation is now friction float/bi-directional and with black 5-55 insert. All original parts are still with watch should you want to return it to its original format.
    Comes with cut rubber for 190mm wrist and full bracelet with spare clasp and all links. If you only want 1 or other we can do a wee discount on price.
    Price including shipping: $2500with all parts and overnight Monday morning.

Make: Helson
    Model: Shark master 300m
    Condition TKNZ%: 90s easy
    Description:
    Case: Brushed/Polished 316L surgical stainless steel - Ø 40.5 mm - height 13.5 mm - lug -distance 20 mm - lug to lug length 47 mm
    Weight: 178g with full length bracelet
    Screwed crown
    Domed Sapphire crystal: 4 mm thick - inside AR coated.
    Dial: DARK BLUE, big triangle with date.
    Bezel: Sapphire inlay
    Water resistance: 300m/1000 ft
    Dial, hands and bezel coated with swiss SuperLuminova
    Bracelet: Comfortable 20x18 mm stainless steel bracelet with solid endlinks and removable links / 18mm ratcheting clasp
    Movement: 25 Jewel Swiss ETA 2824-2
    Great watch, I bought it last year when I had a hankering for an original Omega but this took care of that need. Very well made and from my experience with others the best of the “homage” bunch. Easy to see when side by side with the rest. I’ll include the borialis strap with the sale.
    Price including shipping: $850 overnight Monday morning.

Photos of all 3 in posts below:
    Last edited by deerworrier; 11-06-19, 20:46.
    “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
    Always aim to be that man.

Tudor LHD...

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!

Comment

Sinn EZM2 403...

Comment

Helson Sharkmaster 300m...

a bit burnt out but you get the idea, lume for africa...

Comment

someone could have told me i made an arse of the Helson pricing!
          edited.

Comment

no interest?
            i'll leave them up fo the month. im heading over to Canada and the UK mid-July so if your wavering don't wait too long.

Comment

Working...
            X