Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FSOT: Prospex 200M Automatic Deep Blue Sumo Sapphire 3rd Gen Ref. SBDC099 *Mint in box* TKNZ 98%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSOT: Prospex 200M Automatic Deep Blue Sumo Sapphire 3rd Gen Ref. SBDC099 *Mint in box* TKNZ 98%

HI all ... I have a piece purchased just prior to lockdown and replaced it after a couple of hours wear and it's such a waste .... so up for your consideration is my a MIB Deep Blue Sumo - I NEED to move something

Purchased 2020-03-12 and minimal (hours) of wrist action. Boxed new complete with hang tags, manuals and reg card ... super bezel dial colours with nice yellow markers/second hand.... and of course super bright lume!! all mint condition.
    • SEIKO Caliber 6R35. Seiko 24-Jewel Automatic
    • With Hand winding and Hack function
    • Power reserve: 70 Hour
    • Accuracy: +25/-15 sec/day
    • Case&Bracelet: Stainless Steel.
    • Crystal: Sapphire crystal Lumi Bright: Available
    • Waterproof: 200 m water resistance for divers
    • Diameter: 45 mm (without the crown)
    • Thickness: 12.9 mm
    • Crown: Screw-down crown

shorturl.at/bvzGH

Drop me a PM with trade options .. or $ if you want to? Landed cost ~$1500 was happy to consider the $1000 range. Ideally combining/swapping/contributing for a Tuna - get in touch if you have a lonely SBBN021

For trade options - prefer divers style - Tuna SBBN021, etc.. and have a few more coming so could combine 3-4-5?

Happy to send better photos rather than clog up TKNZ site. Will add photos today.

Paul

Paul.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by NINCA; 12-08-20, 14:27.
Working...
X