WITHDRAWN- TAG Heuer Carrera Automatic Chronograph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WITHDRAWN- TAG Heuer Carrera Automatic Chronograph

MODEL-TAG Heuer Carrera Automatic Chronograph CV211E.

Still not sure if I will regret this, a stunning piece, however just not fully bonding with it.

Therefore available for sale is essentially a LNIB Heuer Carrera Automatic Chronograph. Limited edition, as I understand it only released in the UK and Germany. All boxes and papers in perfect condition. Balance of 2 year international warranty.

Purchased 2 months ago in the UK. RRP is just under $8000, it was sale time in the UK so here is an opportunity to secure this piece at a very good price.

Reduced from $4895nz to $4395nz (Firm), including delivery in New Zealand.

TKNZ rating – 99% LNIB

Some specifications below, plus a link to a review of this piece and the Heuer series.

Please contact me if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

FUNCTIONS
    • Calibre 17 automatic movement
    • 41mm
    • Chronograph
    • Stainless steel
    • Silver dial
    • Sapphire crystal glass
    • Black leather strap, folding clasp
    • Luminous hands and luminescent indexes applied,
    • Engraved stainless steel back
    • Water resistant to 100m.

https://www.calibre11.com/first-look...-silver-black/

Please note that the strap fitted in the photographs is a replacement, to avoid the original getting any wear on the few occasions I have worn this, and it does not fit perfectly.
    The original strap is pictured, red backing with Heuer deployment, and obviously fits perfectly.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Pic 4.jpg Views:	2 Size:	73.3 KB ID:	39390

Click image for larger version  Name:	Pic1.jpg Views:	2 Size:	97.4 KB ID:	39389

Click image for larger version  Name:	Pic 2.jpg Views:	2 Size:	79.4 KB ID:	39391

Click image for larger version  Name:	Pic 3 .jpg Views:	2 Size:	110.2 KB ID:	39392

Last edited by Hammers; 17-03-18, 09:08.
    'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_665.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	39759 Reduced to $4395 Firm. If no takers at this price I think it will just have to go into normal rotation
    'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

Working...
    X