Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD: Tudor Black Bay black (ETA model - full set)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD: Tudor Black Bay black (ETA model - full set)

Make: Tudor

Model: Black Bay black - full set

Condition TKNZ%: I'd put this at the lower end of excellent due to the rub marks etc

Description:

Selling my full set ETA movement Tudor Black Bay black.

Full set. Comes with boxes, paperwork, an unsized and unworn Tudor metal bracelet, the Tudor distressed leather strap, the Tudor canvas strap.

This has been a regular wear watch, so it's got marks on it. I've photographed them in the most evil, in your face kinda way. The two polished sides have a bunch of rub marks, including the central region on the side of the case opposite the crown (I've circled that in one photo - rubbing against a leather bracelet thing did it I think). They look far worse in the photos than they do in real life. The case would polish up nicely with a very light buff.

There are strap change marks on the back of the lugs. If you haven't experienced the displeasure of changing a Tudor strap, then I wish you luck!

Also has a very small mark on the inner front edge of the top right lug - right on the sharp edge. Not really noticeable in normal light when you're wearing it, but showing it for completeness. That photo sucks - sorry.

Bezel and crystal are in excellent condition.

Will include the mustard leather strap that's on it if you pay the asking price.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4499.jpg Views:	3 Size:	63.3 KB ID:	43554 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4543.jpg Views:	2 Size:	105.1 KB ID:	43555 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4545.jpg Views:	2 Size:	116.7 KB ID:	43556 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4547.jpg Views:	3 Size:	57.2 KB ID:	43557 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4549.jpg Views:	1 Size:	90.1 KB ID:	43559

Price: $3,850 ono. Price includes courier in NZ.
    Attached Files

OHPF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Please let me know if this falls through.

Comment

Originally posted by gregvisser
        Please let me know if this falls through.

Will do

Comment

This is sold. Thanks TKNZ

Comment

Working...
          X