Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD: DIEVAS AquaLuna Blue 1000M Automatic Professional Divers Watch Mint in box* TKNZ 95%

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD: DIEVAS AquaLuna Blue 1000M Automatic Professional Divers Watch Mint in box* TKNZ 95%

HI all ... I have a piece not being worn and it's such a waste .... so up for your consideration is my a MIB Blue Lagoon Limited Edition Samurai! something I didn't expect to move - but I NEED to move something

Purchased 2012-04-01 and minimal to little wear, mostly been on an 24mm orange isofrane (option to buy if winner wants one?) and rarely been worn with its SS bracelet as it's just HEAVY! .. it is boxed complete with the leather strap which I have added extra 2 holes. ... super dial colours .... and of course super bright lume!! all mint condition. I've worn it a little over the past couple of months but something new has arrived so out it must go.
    • http://www.dievaswatches.com/dievas-...nabluepro.html

Dievas AquaLuna Professional is a Swiss Made, 1000metres water-resistant dive watch powered by the robust and reliable Swiss automatic 28,000bhp mechanical automatic movement, ETA-2824-2.

Watch diameter of 44mm(excluding the crown) and 18mm thick, 3-piece case milled from the best grade 316L stainless steel using the latest CNC technology.

Manual finishing exquisite uniform detail throughout. The utilization of quality precision equipment compliments the superlative finishing of the experienced case maker resulting highest standard adorning well defined lines and clean edges.

A 120-click uni-directional bezel, coupled with a luminous pip at 60 minute for below depth timing duties.

Premium grade 5.5mm thick sapphire crystal with military grade super anti-reflective coating seals the inside surface. The crystal sits marginally higher on the bezel giving the watch a 3-tier effect (lateral view eye-level) one of the many integrated subtle design elements.

A hefty a watch needs a sturdy strap to go together. A leather sport strap with matching stitching and stealth PVD buckle.

Nice piece in a cool box if you're interested in collecting pieces that are SOLD OUT.

Very little wear as you can see from the condition.. super bright lume (as you would expect!!).

Drop me a PM with trade options .. or $ if you want to? I'm trying to find what the landed cost was happy to consider the $950 range. Ideally swapping/contributing for a Tuna.

For trade options a prefer divers style - Seiko - Tuna, Sumo, etc..

Happy to send better photos rather than clog up TKNZ site. Will add photos today.

Paul.
    Last edited by NINCA; 16-12-18, 13:14.

Comment

Comment

Comment

$875 delivered? any interest? trades pref, happy to trade up or down as I have 3 not being worn. Just PM before I have to pay TM fees

Comment

$825 delivered new years sale

Comment

$750?

Comment

Off to HK at the weekend - open to $$$$ offers to help fund my trip

Comment

BUMP BUMP ... trades or cash??? .... just HK debt to pay off now but a nice Yellow Butterflyfish Limited Edition 2200pcs SRPD15K1 on wrist

Comment

BUMP was gone but back it is ... and on TM - think I have another new rubber strap for it. Will confirm.
                    Last edited by NINCA; 23-03-19, 20:29.

Comment

$695? or make me a trade offer?

Comment

.... and SOLD - thanks for the space TKNZ

Comment

Working...
                        X