Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SOLD] Seiko 6105 8110

Seiko 6105 8110

Dated April 1973, purchased from Harlan aka Rolex 12 months ago. Original / early type 'six rib' crown (six ribs per set) which is period correct for the production date as I understand it. Presents very well and has been well loved by me over the last year as its custodian ! Kiwidave performed a minor service including arbor bearing in April and she keeps good time (regulated)

The watch has a VERY tidy original dial with no obvious blemishes / fade / wear when observing with the naked eye. The dial indices also are in great condition as pictured. Kiwidave performed a light tidy of the lume inserts (no replacement) and there is just a small hint of the usual "gunge" in some of the corners, again very hard to pickup with the naked eye.

Original hands cleaned up and relumed, present well. He also performed the tricky crown seal replacement with the correct seals, and the watch has been pressure tested and locks as it should
    Last edited by Admin; 16-04-20, 20:37.

And a few more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Unidirectional besel works well, insert in great condition.

Reluctant to open up as has been pressure tested - happy to meet at a jeweller however.

Asking $2250 delivered. May consider part-ex of a recent Squale up to half the price, or a project 6105-8000. Cheers!

Comment

• harlansmart
        harlansmart commented
        Editing a comment
        Very tidy & very original 6105 this...

Few around but this is a super clean very honest example ⌚️

IMO an extremely nice and well priced example.

GLWS
      'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

• harlansmart
        harlansmart commented
        Editing a comment
        +1 Hammers

Just lOOk at this thing...

If you know 'what to look for' that is haha

Seems most 6015 wannabe's oft' misplace their minds lol

Thanks mate, she is lovely.

Comment

Would be keen to know how Kiwidave cleaned up the lume. Have read on forums that the black gunge goes all the way down to the dial and cant be fixed really.
        Very nice piece!

Comment

Yeah he reckoned it was quite light/surface 'gunge' so cleaned up fairly easily apparently! Hes a good sort, can pass you on his details if needed, cheers

Comment

SOLD thanks to TKNZ and the purchaser ⌚️

Comment

Working...
            X