Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SOLD ]1978 DAINI SEIKO 2205-0760 33MM PROFESSIONAL 150 TKNZ 88% Exc. $500 Delivered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SOLD ]1978 DAINI SEIKO 2205-0760 33MM PROFESSIONAL 150 TKNZ 88% Exc. $500 Delivered

Exactly as pictured, 1 x 1978 (JANUARY) DAINI SEIKO 2205-0760 33MM AUTOMATIC PROFESSIONAL 150 BABY DIVERS WATCH

33mm excluding crown guard
    37mm overall with crown
    36mm with crown guard
    38mm Lug ---> lug
    13mm thick (wow)

Condition: TKNZ 88% Exc.

Full portfolio to come if needed / requested

Case in fantastic condition, possibly never polished, sharp bevels, factory brush - I think (edit: I know) it's one of the tidiest I have seen, doesn't look like anyones ever held it even to a polishing wheel, just a light over-all patina commensurate with very careful use and (nearly) 42 Years of life

Piece has just enjoyed spa treatment with a Master Watchmaker that included full service & overhaul plus to glam her up we fitted in addition to all the gaskets whatnot the following NOS genuine SEIKO parts:

NOS OEM SEIKO Rotating Ring
    NOS OEM SEIKO Rotating Ring Insert
    NOS OEM SEIKO Winding & Setting Crown
    NOS OEM SEIKO White on Black Date Wheel
    NOS OEM SEIKO Hardlex Mineral Display Cover

We chose as normal absolutely NOT to polish it whatsoever, zero case grooming, there is a lovely tasteful engraving on the caseback which could be removed, but for many it will add character, personality & provenance to the baby diver

Indicators all original, as is the display & all it's elements, everything is right about this watch from the collectors POV (except the missing Box & Papers, rofl, where did they go?)

For another $65 a NOS OEM SEIKO Z17 rubber strap-set complete with SEIKO signed polished tang buckle can be sourced / fitted

We'll guarantee the piece for exactly twice the Guarantee period provided by ROLEX

$500 delivered via CourierPost Express Tracked Signature Courier w/in New Zealand

ROLEX ™

------------

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	81.9 KB ID:	57722

Click image for larger version  Name:	15.jpg Views:	0 Size:	97.1 KB ID:	57725
    Harlan
    Timekeeper Watch Club
    New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

How does this one wear H?
    'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

They are pretty tall (13mm) but I reckon they are the coolest looking thing on a smaller wrist.

Originally posted by Hammers View Post
      How does this one wear H?
      Harlan
      Timekeeper Watch Club

Comment

What is the lug-to-lug measurement on this one Harlan? Compact little diver for sure, and I was surprised when I looked up the 2205 movement to find that it was a high-beat at 28,800bph - very nice!

G

Comment

Hi Gauss,

In the 1970's this model was sold new over the counter at your friendly SEIKO Dealer with a flat vented rubber strap, Reference Z-17.

The strap has a width where it attaches to the 2205 of 17mm. I have a brand new one here never fitted & un-opened I will supply for the extra quoted.

Originally posted by Gauss View Post
          What is the lug-to-lug measurement on this one Harlan? Compact little diver for sure, and I was surprised when I looked up the 2205 movement to find that it was a high-beat at 28,800bph - very nice!

G
          Harlan
          Timekeeper Watch Club

Comment

Could you give me the measurement top to bottom when you have a moment? Many thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200424_191358.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	57692

Comment

Can do that, gimme 20 or so long moments, Sir!

Approx. measures again, depend on variables such as temperature, atmospheric conditions whatnot:

33mm excluding crown guard
              37mm overall with crown
              36mm with crown guard
              38mm Lug ---> lug
              13mm thick (wow)

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_6457.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	150.1 KB ID:	57698

Originally posted by Gauss View Post
              Could you give me the measurement top to bottom when you have a moment? Many thanks.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200424_191358.jpg Views:	0 Size:	11.9 KB ID:	57692
              Harlan
              Timekeeper Watch Club

Comment

This one has gone to a new Timekeeper

Cheers very much to the members who enquired and of course to the Timekeeper Forum for the free space
                Harlan
                Timekeeper Watch Club

Comment

Working...
                X