Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SOLD ]HEXA 2013 Q500 44MM STEEL 500m MIYOTA QUARTZ DIVERS WATCH - VG 82% TKNZ / NZD295 Delivered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SOLD ]HEXA 2013 Q500 44MM STEEL 500m MIYOTA QUARTZ DIVERS WATCH - VG 82% TKNZ / NZD295 Delivered

A few of you know this one, been here since 2013 courtesy of a well known member who sold it to another member who sold it to another member. Member #3 added a strap plus the ratcheting 5-Row bracelet a few years ago. The watch has 1 issue, pretty obviously, the Lüm-Tec plots are coming away, 2 a fair while ago and 1 last year, I've removed the 1st 2 but cannot be bothered as obviously this dial isn't perfect - we've emailed Rocky Cruz the head honcho at HEXA & if he sends a dial to NZL we'll certainly assist getting it fitted, easy job as you know... the issue is only really prevalent when you hit it with UV or bright light etc, I've shown you what I mean in the shots.

Think only the red strap has been used much, both of the Italian rubber divers straps are still very strongly smelling of Vanilla, both straps signed, both buckles signed, unused bracelet (with ratcheting clasp) is also signed, signed crown, signed numbered caseback (No. 0x8), correct signed paperwork.

Q500’s 44MM Surgical Steel case is equipped with a Made in Japan Precision Quartz Caliber by MIYOTA, not sure how many rubis or the caliber number, could open if if anyone was desperate to know

A real tooly watch, some interesting angles & lines, long since SOLD OUT & really quite popular on all the forums as proved

Should add, these divers straps are very very nice indeed, high quality, same as you get on $5000 watches

Price: NZD 295 including CourierPost Delivery
    Condition: TKNZ 82% Good

Images, speak a thousand..

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpg Views:	2 Size:	85.6 KB ID:	57731
    Harlan
    Timekeeper Watch Club
    New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

SOLD

W/thanks to TKNZ for the free space.
    Harlan
    Timekeeper Watch Club
    New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

Working...
    X