Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD: ORIENT 300m "The Poseidon" limited edition RM2 yellow dial - Only 68 made!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD: ORIENT 300m "The Poseidon" limited edition RM2 yellow dial - Only 68 made!

SOLD

Orient 300m "The Poseidon" limited edition RM2 yellow dial. Boxed and gorgeous bright dial!

-----

HI all ... I have a piece not getting any wrist action and it's such a waste .... so up for your consideration is my very rare RM2 Poseidon.

For your consideration, I have here a used excellent condition in box Orient 300m diver's watch, with all papers included, made with exclusivity for the Brazilian market, also known as "Poseidon".

The differential of this Poseidon to the other ones (stock versions made in orange dial, black dial and black dial/coke bezel insert) is that this is an ultra limited run made with exclusivity for a local Brazilian watch forum called RELOGIOS MECANICOS. They christened the watch the R.M.2

Here's the story behind this one: http://www.thewatchsite.com/index.php?topic=603.0

And although the forum language is in Portuguese, here it goes anyway: Clube do RM2

This very limited edition was made in 68 exemplars and is the only variation with the yellow dial.

My exemplar is number xx/68.

So not only you're getting a very exclusive model made for a specific market, but also a limited edition run of such a scarce model.

This is an ISO rated watch with an automatic built-in He valve, which makes it appropriate for Helium enriched diving environments.

Specs: Automatic movement from the 469 family; Iso rated; 300m W.R.; Built-in He automatic valve; 46mm w/o crown; 24mm lug space; screwed-down crown and screwed back case back; Day/date Portuguese only calendar, so you get to have "S-E-X" every Friday!).

Drop me a PM with trade options .. or $ if you want to? Landed cost ~$1000 and open to offers?? Ideally combining/swapping/contributing for a Tuna - get in touch if you have a lonely SBBN021 or SD600

For trade options - prefer divers style - Tuna SBBN021, or SD600 etc.. and have a few more coming so could combine 3-4-5?

Happy to send better photos rather than clog up TKNZ site. Will add photos today.

Paul

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	98.8 KB ID:	61105
    Last edited by Admin; 23-04-21, 12:57.

SEX, once a week

Harlan
    Timekeeper Watch Club
    New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

On TM now for the regular bezel kicking low balling watchers to gaze in amazement and ask me when the battery was last changed LOL $1000 ... any interest? $900 delivered? found it has a new/unworn looking stainless steel bracelet in the box

Comment

Updated price folks $800 delivered.

Comment

$750 delivered? happy for trade options

Comment

BUMP - pre-Xmas sell ot trade?

Comment

Open to offers gents ... Xmas isn't far away

Comment

Ohpf

Comment

SOLD - thanks TKNZ for the ad space