Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyday Carry (EDC)

Hi Timekeeper's,

As a member of a few different forums I've found that many of us share interest's 'outside' of the main forum topic - with knives, pens, guns, straight razors, torches and myriad other things often collected alongside watches (or Vice Versa). A popular way to showcase this is via an 'EDC' (everyday carry) or 'pocket-dump' thread that highlights the items we like to have with us (while on private property) on a day to day basis to negotiate the urban (or literal!) jungle. Some great examples can be found here: http://everydaycarry.com/.

Let me kick things off with an example I have on hand:

Lets see what gets you through the day!

Well I wear my watch - varies day to day... Car keys are in my pocket with my phone and wallet. My Zebra Light sits in a padded little carry bag (x Kathmandu) in the glove compartment of the car with my leatherman wave and a spare battery (although god knows why I have a spare as they seem to go forever!)

That's about it for me - if I take the BMW out of the garage I have a tool kit in the boot with tools / spares parts specific to it and an old swisstool.

Comment

Attached files

“Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
      Always aim to be that man.

Comment

this is my EDC tradey set up ,watch changes are on fridays and mondays 8-)

Attached files

'why tip toe thru life ,only to arrive safely at death'

Comment

Standard work day for me. The watch changes occasionally, but not much at the moment as the Olympic seems to have become my 'go to'.

Comment

Heres an interesting thread. My EDC is boringly the same 90% of the time. The U2 is my go to watch and with the exception of when I was actually at sea, the Wenger has lived in my pocket, pretty much since I won it in the early 90's. It used to be purple.

Comment

Watch changes but rest stay the same.. compulsory key ring opener for those non screw beers.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
              Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

... compulsory key ring opener for those non screw beers.

I'd have thought you would just use the force :-P

Comment

Watch obviously changes, just starting to get into knives (Massdrop bad) so the skeletool will alternate, Gonads care of DW [THUMBS UP SIGN][THUMBS UP SIGN], $3 chinese wallet makes me feel like I have cash.

Comment

Great posts so far! Must re-up myself ;-)

Comment

Comment

Late to the party! Worked 19 of the last 20 days,12 of them 14 hour shifts. The Marathon is my work watch,money clip & phone are missing from pic,Police Model is not my EDC,but I thought I had lost my Benchmade this week at work,turned up thankfully as I can't get that model again.

Beautiful ZT,I need to spend a little more on updating my knives which are dated & tired,like me. LOL.

Attached files

By all means do today the things you have always done,just remember why you can. Marknz

Comment

Standard work day for me. The watch changes occasionally, but not much at the moment as the Olympic seems to have become my 'go to'.]
                          Olympic is a brand i haven't seen in years, and only in New Zealand.

Comment

Ok... everyone carries knives... not suspicious at all!

Forgot the watch dang it!!!

Comment

A few changes for the New Year.

Attached files

By all means do today the things you have always done,just remember why you can. Marknz

Comment

Working...
                              X