• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't followed Bikes since the 70's
    Am I correct in picking that's a Triumph logo on the Tank
    Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

Eagle eye mate It’s a Triumph 1050 Speed Triple...........and it doesn’t leak........well not yet anyway
      Preparation and planning prevent piss poor performance

Comment

That triple is absolutely awesome Cap... I was in line for one until I pulled a wheelie with the Mrs on the back and that put paid to that ☹️

Ended up with the more pedestrian Speedmaster... bit of a slippers and smoking jacket bike but I’ve still got it 17 years down the track and it keeps me on the road and active.

Every now and then I head out to the garage for a perv and a pat and that sees me through to summer

Comment

Originally posted by Brucy View Post
          That triple is absolutely awesome Cap... I was in line for one until I pulled a wheelie with the Mrs on the back and that put paid to that ☹️

Ended up with the more pedestrian Speedmaster... bit of a slippers and smoking jacket bike but I’ve still got it 17 years down the track and it keeps me on the road and active.

Every now and then I head out to the garage for a perv and a pat and that sees me through to summer
          Thanks Brucy. Yes the throttle response can be a bit erm.......immediate if you’re not careful and given the accomodation for a pillion passenger is undignified to say the least (My mrs almost looks like her feet are in stirrups and she’s giving birth when she’s on it) I can see why you went for the Speedmaster.
          Preparation and planning prevent piss poor performance

Comment

Working...
          X