Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the what did you do today? thread...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I made it back to Wellington from Auckland. Last night plane made two aborted attempts at Wellington and then returned to Auckland. This mornings plane landed on second attempt.
    Tony Lewis
    New Zealand

    Comment


    • #17
      Took a drive over the Paekakariki Hill road to Petone. 82% battery and 126km estimated range after drive up from Kapiti. Left Kapiti with 96%. By the time I got to Battle Hill on the other side had 81% battery and 138km estimated range. Great torque all the way up.

      Sent from my Lenovo YT3-X90F using Tapatalk


      Tony Lewis
      New Zealand

      Comment


      • #18
        not on the scale of the current situation of some but today i went to the docs and had my balls shaved!! this was so they could jam a bloody big needle into my groin then lance a lump, drain it and dress it.

        Fun times, carry on & if you think you are having a bit of a crap day, think on
        Last edited by deerworrier; 19-02-18, 21:00.
        “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”


        Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
        Always aim to be that man.

        Comment


        • #19
          Ouch!

          Hear that, so certainly won't laugh (though also am not keen to air possible similar stories atm).

          Rest assured, 'it can be worse' (.... and much much worse at that).

          So keen ya chin up DW sure you will



          Originally posted by deerworrier View Post
          not on the scale of Anzacs current situation but today i went to the docs and had my balls shaved!! this was so they could jam a bloody big needle into my groin then lance a lump, drain it and dress it.

          Fun times, carry on & if you think you are having a bit of a crap day, think on
          Harlan
          Timekeeper Watch Club
          Auckland, New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

          Comment


          • #20
            i figure i have known most of you boys for long enough to feel comfortable "coming out" here first.
            it was a strange transition and to be honest i never really noticed it in the beginning.
            it started by just enjoying the smell, that musky aroma, earthy and strong. then i found myself partial to the taste, then i loved the taste! couldn't get enough of it.
            met a few more men online who felt the same and we would just talk and share our thoughts, experiences and desires.
            then it became a little weird, not uncomfortable but border line odd, different toys to see what would heighten the experience, taking longer to finish, squeezing into smaller and smaller apertures trying to milk every last drop
            and now i find myself here, can't deny anything, seems wrong to pretend anymore, a betrayal of my true self.

            i know it ill be awkward for some, there are those here who have their views and i accept that. i just need people to understand its not a choice, its who i am...

            I am...
















































            a coffee twat!



            Last edited by deerworrier; 14-06-19, 13:58.
            “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”


            Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
            Always aim to be that man.

            Comment


            • chua
              chua commented
              Editing a comment
              congrats for coming out... do you now feel liberated, reborn?

          • #21
            Originally posted by deerworrier View Post
            i figure i have known most of you boys for long enough to feel comfortable "coming out" here first.
            it was a strange transition and to be honest i never really noticed it in the beginning.
            it started by just enjoying the smell, that musky aroma, earthy and strong. then i found myself partial to the taste, then i loved the taste! couldn't get enough of it.
            met a few more men online who felt the same and we would just talk and share our thoughts, experiences and desires.
            then it became a little weird, not uncomfortable but border line odd, different toys to see what would heighten the experience, taking longer to finish, squeezing into smaller and smaller apertures trying to milk every last drop
            and now i find myself here, can't deny anything, seems wrong to pretend anymore, a betrayal of my true self.

            i know it ill be awkward for some, there are those here who have their views and i accept that. i just need people to understand its not a choice, its who i am...

            I am...
















































            a coffee twat!


            I’ll be looking out for ‘deerworrier’ on CoffeeGeek, HomeBarista, CoffeeSnobs, CoffeeForumUK, Barista Hustle and TheCoffeeForum. LOL.
            Oh and don’t forget to follow Barista Hustle, Socratic Coffee, Jimseven and whereisScottRao on IG!

            Comment


            • #22
              Originally posted by LeroyC View Post
              I’ll be looking out for ‘deerworrier’ on CoffeeGeek, HomeBarista, CoffeeSnobs, CoffeeForumUK, Barista Hustle and TheCoffeeForum. LOL.
              Oh and don’t forget to follow Barista Hustle, Socratic Coffee, Jimseven and whereisScottRao on IG!
              just signed up to Grinder NZ, nice bunch of blokes

              “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”


              Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
              Always aim to be that man.

              Comment


              • #23
                Originally posted by deerworrier View Post

                just signed up to Grinder NZ, nice bunch of blokes
                “Just signed up”. Yeah right.

                Comment


                • #24
                  You sure you mean 'grinder' not 'tinder'
                  'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

                  Comment


                  • #25
                    Originally posted by Hammers View Post
                    You sure you mean 'grinder' not 'tinder'
                    Nope, he means Grinder. And if you’d have us believe you’ve never heard of it Bryn you should definitely go look it up.

                    Comment


                    • #26
                      He he
                      'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

                      Comment


                      • #27
                        me and beastie went cottaging (something else for Bryn to pretend to look up) out in the wilds of the Naki today. here im modelling the latest in non-matching protective gear. brown boots, grey trooz, black jacket and multi helmet! i make my own statements, thank you very much.
                        great fun, cutting through the Kiwi road.
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	imagejpeg_2001.jpg Views:	1 Size:	107.4 KB ID:	50781
                        Last edited by deerworrier; 16-06-19, 22:01.
                        “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”


                        Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
                        Always aim to be that man.

                        Comment


                        • #28
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	1553832699975.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	50783
                          “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”


                          Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
                          Always aim to be that man.

                          Comment


                          • #29
                            Originally posted by deerworrier View Post
                            me and beastie went cottaging (something else for Bryn to pretend to look up) out in the wilds of the Naki today. here im modelling the latest in non-matching protective gear. brown boots, grey trooz, black jacket and multi helmet! i make my own statements, thank you very much.
                            great fun, cutting through the Kiwi road.
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	imagejpeg_2001.jpg Views:	1 Size:	107.4 KB ID:	50781
                            That saddle bag definitely looks big enough to hold a small thermos, a hand grinder, a small bag of high quality coffee, and a lightweight travel friendly coffee maker like an Aeropress or Delter Press. Good stuff.


                            (Also I’m worried that we’re on the decline with some of this terminology that’s being bandied about. Next photo with be of you hanging up a pair of socks and saying something about ‘pegging’!)

                            Comment


                            • deerworrier
                              deerworrier commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Docking, Docking is the worst thing i ever had explained to me. followed closely by donkey punching

                            • Tempus
                              Tempus commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Lots of protective attire being worn when entering a tunnel. What watch is correct for an occasion like this?

                            • deerworrier
                              deerworrier commented
                              Editing a comment
                              i thought that was obvious? The Ball Deep Quest
                          Working...
                          X