No announcement yet.

the what did you do today? thread...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made it back to Wellington from Auckland. Last night plane made two aborted attempts at Wellington and then returned to Auckland. This mornings plane landed on second attempt.
    Tony Lewis
    New Zealand

Comment

Took a drive over the Paekakariki Hill road to Petone. 82% battery and 126km estimated range after drive up from Kapiti. Left Kapiti with 96%. By the time I got to Battle Hill on the other side had 81% battery and 138km estimated range. Great torque all the way up.

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-X90F using Tapatalk

Tony Lewis
      New Zealand

Comment

not on the scale of the current situation of some but today i went to the docs and had my balls shaved!! this was so they could jam a bloody big needle into my groin then lance a lump, drain it and dress it.

Fun times, carry on & if you think you are having a bit of a crap day, think on
        Last edited by deerworrier; 19-02-18, 21:00.
        “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
        Always aim to be that man.

Comment

Ouch!

Hear that, so certainly won't laugh (though also am not keen to air possible similar stories atm).

Rest assured, 'it can be worse' (.... and much much worse at that).

So keen ya chin up DW sure you will

Originally posted by deerworrier View Post
          not on the scale of Anzacs current situation but today i went to the docs and had my balls shaved!! this was so they could jam a bloody big needle into my groin then lance a lump, drain it and dress it.

Fun times, carry on & if you think you are having a bit of a crap day, think on
          Harlan
          Timekeeper Watch Club
          Auckland, New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

Working...
          X