Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD 'For Sale' items moved to seperate sub-forum ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD 'For Sale' items moved to seperate sub-forum ?

Anyone, think this could work, we take all the items that are SOLD & whack them into their own special sub-forum, so when you scan down the list, it's cleaner and less populated with things that are long gone?

Any thoughts?
    Harlan
    Timekeeper Watch Club
    Auckland, New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Anyone, think this could work, we take all the items that are SOLD & whack them into their own special sub-forum, so when you scan down the list, it's cleaner and less populated with things that are long gone?

Any thoughts?
    Exceptional thinking. Quickest way might be to move the unsold into a new area FS and relabel the current FS as SOLD?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    “I want to touch base on how we’ll synergize the pivot going forward”

Comment

Yip, hadn't actually even thought of making it that simple... no wonder you get to be in charge of various worldly important things..

Or someone equipped w/requisite skill may be able to manually select & move the unsold LIVE listings to a new sub-forum (or other way round, manually select the SOLD DEAD listing re-locate them)

Someone check with Admin, or look at the back-end... as I assume this is altogether quite possible :thumbup:

Think it is very important, to keep the listings, they're superb as a reference in all sorts of ways, local actual watches whatnot
      Harlan
      Timekeeper Watch Club
      Auckland, New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

I agree
        Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

Thanks for the idea and action taken guys.
          'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

Working...
          X