Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have done some seriously dumb things in my life! but this guy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have done some seriously dumb things in my life! but this guy...

sometimes I look back and think "how the Feck am I still walking the earth?"

but this boy takes a special seat in the room of no forethought I know he is taking some serious flak on the youtubes and twatter world but in all honesty it maybe only a step or two above what most of us have done in our younger years

https://youtu.be/iY8gvu6h2Hc
    “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
    Always aim to be that man.

The words 'stupid knob' come to mind.
    'I hope, when i die, my wife doesn't sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.'

Comment

Darwin Awards come to mind.
      Tony Lewis
      New Zealand

Comment

I looked at this, certainly some interesting dudes for sure.

Click image for larger version  Name:	52817468-crazy-character-Stock-Vector.jpg Views:	1 Size:	50.4 KB ID:	37855
        Last edited by harlansmart; 16-01-18, 17:21. Reason: Added image
        Harlan
        Timekeeper Watch Club
        New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

Crazy stuff everywhere though... I mean, check out how some dude personalised his home page etc

All
          purple n sheit.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Messages Image(1856458739).png Views:	1 Size:	678.6 KB ID:	37964
          Last edited by harlansmart; 17-01-18, 19:52. Reason: spewling
          Harlan
          Timekeeper Watch Club

Comment

you give us the power and criticise our use?:D
            I was actually hoping it would change the forum background. the thin grey lines on the bright white blocks don't do much for post distinction.
            “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
            Always aim to be that man.

Comment

Lol, you are right of course, yeah, I agree 100%... look what I just did, but I am not too sure how I did it... whole thing changed.. for the better too..

This is a screen grab off of a 27" monitor..

Can't see where / how I did this..

It is very clear now...

Click image for larger version  Name:	blue forum is WIN.png Views:	1 Size:	712.1 KB ID:	37973
              Harlan
              Timekeeper Watch Club

Comment

Working...
              X